What better day to unite the Filipino people against threats of a fascist dictatorship by Rodrigo Duterte than today when 45 years ago Marcos imposed martial law and founded his dictatorship?
About Delfin Reyes
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Delfin Reyes contributed a whooping 143 entries.
Entries by Delfin Reyes
The NDFP – North Central Mindanao Region fervently condemns the US-Duterte’s martial law, which does not have a big difference of Marcos’ martial law, 45 years ago. However, the state’s fangs became sharper in implementing this, considering the massive killings which already victimized more or less 10,000 already.
The NPA – North Central Mindanao lauds the Mt. Kitanglad Sub-Regional Command in their successful disarmament against LitoyMarabe, a usurer in Bukidnon and on the other hand, condemns the fake news promulgated by the 8th Infantry Battalion, Philippine Army.
As the Party and NDFP has often stated, it is the policy of the revolutionary forces to remain open to peace negotiations with any ruling regime that expresses willingness to seriously discuss the roots of the armed conflict in accordance with previously agreed principles and procedures as stipulated in The Hague Declaration.
Despite Duterte´s scuttlling of the 5th round of formal talks in May 2017, the National Democratic Front of the Phiilippines (NDFP) has encouraged the NDFP Negotiating Panel, its Reciprocal Working Committee on Social and Economic Reforms (RWC-SER) and its Reciprocal Working Group on Political and Constitutional Reforms (RWG-PCR) to continue their drafting work with the assistance of many experts and consultants and on the basis of consultations with various classes, sectors, institutions and mass organizations.
All victims of Duterte’s political persecution, armed oppression and bloody campaign of mass murder are bound to unite in their common desire for justice and to resist and frustrate his plans to prop himself up as a fascist dictator.
More than ever, the Filipino people and revolutionary forces represented by the NDFP are resolved to wage various forms of revolutionary struggle against the US-Duterte regime and the entire ruling system and contribute to the advance of the worldwide anti-imperialist and democratic movement. More than ever, the Filipino people and revolutionary forces need the solidarity and support of the peoples of the world.
Mariing kinukundena ng NDF-Bikol ang kasundaluhan at kapulisan sa pagpapakalat ng panibago na namang serye ng malisyosong disimpormasyon laban sa rebolusyonaryong kilusan at pang-aatake ng kanilang hanay sa mga sibilyan sa prubinsya ng Sorsogon.
GIDIS-ARMAHAN SA usa ka kompanya sa Pulang manggugubat, ilalomsa Eastern-Misamis Oriental-Northeastern Bukidnon (EMONEB)–Sub-Regional Command, ang usa ka Lumad nga nag pagamit sa pulitiko nga si Datu Keke Ansihagan niadtong Agosto 25, 2017, sa may alas-11 sa udto, sa Sitio Talangitog, Brgy. Eureka, Gingoog City.
The Filipino people’s outrage is rapidly accumulating against Rodrigo Duterte over the blood being spilt under his repressive tyrannical rule.
News / Statements
- On recent attacks by police and military forces against children21 February 2019 - 16:54
- Duterte’s positive comments on peace talks welcome – Joma20 February 2019 - 03:19
- Supreme Court is once again legitimizing Duterte’s fascist reign19 February 2019 - 15:58
- On fascist cyberattacks and assault on media to silence the people17 February 2019 - 16:55
- Duterte’s “land reform” is a big fake13 February 2019 - 15:08
- On the malicious and futile attempt of Duterte regime to summon me to Manila13 February 2019 - 05:35
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51