What better day to unite the Filipino people against threats of a fascist dictatorship by Rodrigo Duterte than today when 45 years ago Marcos imposed martial law and founded his dictatorship?
About Delfin Reyes
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Delfin Reyes contributed a whooping 143 entries.
Entries by Delfin Reyes
The NDFP – North Central Mindanao Region fervently condemns the US-Duterte’s martial law, which does not have a big difference of Marcos’ martial law, 45 years ago. However, the state’s fangs became sharper in implementing this, considering the massive killings which already victimized more or less 10,000 already.
The NPA – North Central Mindanao lauds the Mt. Kitanglad Sub-Regional Command in their successful disarmament against LitoyMarabe, a usurer in Bukidnon and on the other hand, condemns the fake news promulgated by the 8th Infantry Battalion, Philippine Army.
As the Party and NDFP has often stated, it is the policy of the revolutionary forces to remain open to peace negotiations with any ruling regime that expresses willingness to seriously discuss the roots of the armed conflict in accordance with previously agreed principles and procedures as stipulated in The Hague Declaration.
Despite Duterte´s scuttlling of the 5th round of formal talks in May 2017, the National Democratic Front of the Phiilippines (NDFP) has encouraged the NDFP Negotiating Panel, its Reciprocal Working Committee on Social and Economic Reforms (RWC-SER) and its Reciprocal Working Group on Political and Constitutional Reforms (RWG-PCR) to continue their drafting work with the assistance of many experts and consultants and on the basis of consultations with various classes, sectors, institutions and mass organizations.
All victims of Duterte’s political persecution, armed oppression and bloody campaign of mass murder are bound to unite in their common desire for justice and to resist and frustrate his plans to prop himself up as a fascist dictator.
More than ever, the Filipino people and revolutionary forces represented by the NDFP are resolved to wage various forms of revolutionary struggle against the US-Duterte regime and the entire ruling system and contribute to the advance of the worldwide anti-imperialist and democratic movement. More than ever, the Filipino people and revolutionary forces need the solidarity and support of the peoples of the world.
Mariing kinukundena ng NDF-Bikol ang kasundaluhan at kapulisan sa pagpapakalat ng panibago na namang serye ng malisyosong disimpormasyon laban sa rebolusyonaryong kilusan at pang-aatake ng kanilang hanay sa mga sibilyan sa prubinsya ng Sorsogon.
GIDIS-ARMAHAN SA usa ka kompanya sa Pulang manggugubat, ilalomsa Eastern-Misamis Oriental-Northeastern Bukidnon (EMONEB)–Sub-Regional Command, ang usa ka Lumad nga nag pagamit sa pulitiko nga si Datu Keke Ansihagan niadtong Agosto 25, 2017, sa may alas-11 sa udto, sa Sitio Talangitog, Brgy. Eureka, Gingoog City.
The Filipino people’s outrage is rapidly accumulating against Rodrigo Duterte over the blood being spilt under his repressive tyrannical rule.
News / Statements
- Comment on EO 7011 December 2018 - 20:51
- The unrelenting violation of human rights by the fascist US-Duterte regime will intensify the further advance of armed revolution10 December 2018 - 19:34
- Duterte’s creeping coup against the 1987 Constitution is calculated to climax in 201910 December 2018 - 17:48
- On Duterte’s pseudo-independent foreign policy10 December 2018 - 04:35
- Duterte has gone into a waiver of Philippine sovereign rights but China demands explicit surrender of these rights8 December 2018 - 21:13
- Temporary unilateral ceasefire while on alert and heightening spirit of resistance to celebrate the Party’s 50th anniversary7 December 2018 - 23:33
- ISULONG ANG BANDILANG PULA NG KATIPUNAN AT KABATAANG MAKABAYAN30 November 2018 - 18:02
- On the Canonization of Archbishop Oscar Romero of El Salvador21 November 2018 - 19:22
- MESSAGE TO CAMBIARE IL MONDO – PER IL BICENTENARIO DI KARL MARX14 November 2018 - 06:08
- Red tribute to Msgr. Ireneo Amantillo, beloved bishop of the people of Surigao del Sur28 October 2018 - 15:42
- Red salute to Ka David and Ka Em-em, revolutionary martyrs28 October 2018 - 15:34
- Pulang Saludo at Paalam, Ka Jecko21 September 2018 - 20:31
- PULANG SALUDO KAY KA TOTOY!5 August 2018 - 00:57
- Mensahe ng pakikiisa sa mga kilos-protesta sa buong bansa23 July 2018 - 13:55