Tahasan nang inamin ni Duterte ang kawalang kakayahan ng kanyang rehimen na iwaksi ang malaganap na iligal na droga sa buong bansa. Walang kahihiyang inako niya ang kainutilan ng kanyang rehimen na sugpuin ang droga matapos ang mala-trapong pulitikong pag-aastang lilipulin ang problema sa droga sa unang tatlong buwan niya, sa anim na buwan at hanggang ngayon.
About Delfin Reyes
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Delfin Reyes contributed a whooping 143 entries.
Entries by Delfin Reyes
The NDFP conveys its warm greetings of solidarity to the Party of the Committees to Support Resistance – for Communism (CARC) – Italy on organiziang an intiative within its National Festival of Peoples’ Revival, on August 12, 2017 in Massa, Italy, a celebration of the Centenary of the October Revolution.
The NDFP National Executive Committee has ample information about the CIA-instigated two-stage plot to assassinate the NDFP chief political consultant Prof. Jose Maria Sison and subsequently to oust President Duterte. The information has come in recent weeks from several corroborating sources inside the reactionary armed forces.
The National Executive Committee of the NDFP has received reports from several sources in the reactionary Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) that military officers who are assets of the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and are close to AFP chief of staff Eduardo Año are engaged in a two-stage plot to assassinate Jose Maria Sison, NDFP chief political consultant, and subsequently to overthrow President Rodrigo R. Duterte.
A team of Red fighters, under the New People’s Army – Front 4A, Western Agusan del Norte – Agusan del Sur Subregional Operations Command (NPA-WANAS), harassed the troops of the Philippine National Police – Regional Public Safety Battalion – 13 (PNP-RPSB-13) and 23rd Infantry Battalion Philippine Army while doing their combat operation in Sitio Tabon, Brgy. Aklan, Nasipit, Agusan del Norte, August 2, 2017.
A PLATOON of the New People’s Army, under Front 89, South Central Bukidnon Subregional Command, bomb with a command detonated explosive (CDX) the troops of 8th Infantry Battalion ang 72nd Division Reconnaissance Company during their combat operation in forested areas in Manlarong, Sitio Binangkasan, Brgy. Canangaan, Cabanglasan, Bukidnon on August 5, 2017, 1:06 PM.
The Communist Party of the Philippines’ Second Congress was a congress of unity. Lessons and decisions forged at the Congress have profound and historical sig- ni cance for the continued advance of the Philippine revolution.
By mislabelling revolutionary forces like the CPP and NPA as “terrorist” and intensifying propaganda against them , US imperialism which is the biggest terrorist power in the world is trying to sabotage and upset the peace process which the incoming Duterte government and the NDFP are determinedly trying to resume, develop and advance. It is fine that the Royal Norwegian Government, third party facilitator in the peace process, does not follow the US propaganda against the CPP and NPA and is actively helping the peace process to succeed.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) commended the New People’s Army (NPA) in Davao Oriental for successfully carrying out a tactical offensive last Sunday morning against the station of of the Philippine National Police (PNP) in Governor town.
Out-going President Benigno S. Aquino III distorts the facts in saying that it was not his regime but the NDFP that walked out of the peace talks.
News / Statements
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Stay alert and militant on the more important issues20 May 2019 - 20:07
- On Duterte’s success in rigging the elections14 May 2019 - 04:36
- Duterte has shut all doors and windows to peace – Joma12 May 2019 - 17:29
- Duterte should change course from the direction of hell and mend his ways – Joma12 May 2019 - 06:05
- IYABANTE TI DEMOKRATIKO A REBOLUSYON TI UMILI INGGANAS BALLIGI!11 May 2019 - 17:19
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30