Members of the governing Bureau of the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL) who just concluded its two-day meeting in Brussels passed a resolution “urging the GRP and the NDFP to honor and abide by their agreements and resume their peace negotiations in a foreign neutral venue in order to try to resolve the basic issues of the Philippine armed conflict so that the Filipino people can attain a just and stable peace.”
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud ndfp contributed a whooping 62 entries.
Entries by ndfp
NDFP Media Office Press Statement Fidel V. Agcaoili Chairperson, NDFP Negotiating Panel 06 February 2017 The NDFP strongly condemns the arrest of Ariel Arbitrario, NDFP Consultant for Mindanao, and his companions, in a checkpoint in Toril, Davao City, today. Arbitrario is a publicly-known consultant in the peace talks and is the holder of NDFP Document […]
NDFP Media Office Press Statement Fidel V. Agcaoili Chairperson, NDFP Negotiating Panel 05 February 2017 NDFP awaits formal notice from GRP panel on the termination of peace negotiations The NDFP hereby states that it is waiting for the formal notice from the GRP Negotiating Panel on its termination of the peace negotiations as mandated in […]
NDFP Media Office Press release December 2, 2016 Some 15 released consultants and staff of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) will go on sympathy fast and hunger strike starting tomorrow to dramatize the call for the release of all political prisoners. The NDFP consultants and staff will take turns in joining political […]
Press Release | 6 October 2016 The second round of the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations started with the two panels expressing optimism on the success of the talks. Both panels are acutely aware of the high expectations among our people especially since the next item in the substantive agenda, social and economic reforms, has been variously […]
Press statement 02 August 2016 DENR Sec. Gina Lopez is commendable for her remarkably firm stand against open pit mining in the country, as well as her decisive asseveration of the Duterte administration’s disapproval of the controversial and environmentally destructive US$5.9 billion Tampakan copper-gold project in South Cotabato.
Press Release 25 July 2016 Luis Jalandoni, Chairperson of the Negotiating Panel of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), wrote today to Secretary Silvestre Belllo III, Chairman of the Negotiating Panel of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP), welcoming President Duterte’s announcement in his SONA that he is ordering the […]
Pamunuan ang sambayanan sa mga pakikibakang masa at armadong rebolusyon! Mensahe ng PKP sa Mayo 1, 2016 Nakikiisa ang Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas sa mga manggagawang Pilipino sa paggunita sa Pandaigdigang Araw ng mga Manggagawa. Ngayong Mayo Uno, patatagin natin ang ating determinasyon sa pagsuong sa malalaking laban ng ating uri at ng buong sambayanan.
The NPA stands as the most glorious, durable and advanced revolutionary armed force in the entire history of the Filipino people. It grew in strength and prevailed in fierce opposition to a 14-year fascist dictatorship.
March 8 is commemorated throughout the world to pay tribute to women’s role in society and struggle. International Working Women’s Day was first declared in 1911 by socialist parties. This was a call for women’s militant struggle, together with the toiling masses, against imperialist exploitation and oppression for a large part of the past century.
News / Statements
- On recent attacks by police and military forces against children21 February 2019 - 16:54
- Duterte’s positive comments on peace talks welcome – Joma20 February 2019 - 03:19
- Supreme Court is once again legitimizing Duterte’s fascist reign19 February 2019 - 15:58
- On fascist cyberattacks and assault on media to silence the people17 February 2019 - 16:55
- Duterte’s “land reform” is a big fake13 February 2019 - 15:08
- On the malicious and futile attempt of Duterte regime to summon me to Manila13 February 2019 - 05:35
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51