Members of the governing Bureau of the International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL) who just concluded its two-day meeting in Brussels passed a resolution “urging the GRP and the NDFP to honor and abide by their agreements and resume their peace negotiations in a foreign neutral venue in order to try to resolve the basic issues of the Philippine armed conflict so that the Filipino people can attain a just and stable peace.”
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud ndfp contributed a whooping 62 entries.
Entries by ndfp
NDFP Media Office Press Statement Fidel V. Agcaoili Chairperson, NDFP Negotiating Panel 06 February 2017 The NDFP strongly condemns the arrest of Ariel Arbitrario, NDFP Consultant for Mindanao, and his companions, in a checkpoint in Toril, Davao City, today. Arbitrario is a publicly-known consultant in the peace talks and is the holder of NDFP Document […]
NDFP Media Office Press Statement Fidel V. Agcaoili Chairperson, NDFP Negotiating Panel 05 February 2017 NDFP awaits formal notice from GRP panel on the termination of peace negotiations The NDFP hereby states that it is waiting for the formal notice from the GRP Negotiating Panel on its termination of the peace negotiations as mandated in […]
NDFP Media Office Press release December 2, 2016 Some 15 released consultants and staff of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) will go on sympathy fast and hunger strike starting tomorrow to dramatize the call for the release of all political prisoners. The NDFP consultants and staff will take turns in joining political […]
Press Release | 6 October 2016 The second round of the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations started with the two panels expressing optimism on the success of the talks. Both panels are acutely aware of the high expectations among our people especially since the next item in the substantive agenda, social and economic reforms, has been variously […]
Press statement 02 August 2016 DENR Sec. Gina Lopez is commendable for her remarkably firm stand against open pit mining in the country, as well as her decisive asseveration of the Duterte administration’s disapproval of the controversial and environmentally destructive US$5.9 billion Tampakan copper-gold project in South Cotabato.
Press Release 25 July 2016 Luis Jalandoni, Chairperson of the Negotiating Panel of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), wrote today to Secretary Silvestre Belllo III, Chairman of the Negotiating Panel of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP), welcoming President Duterte’s announcement in his SONA that he is ordering the […]
Pamunuan ang sambayanan sa mga pakikibakang masa at armadong rebolusyon! Mensahe ng PKP sa Mayo 1, 2016 Nakikiisa ang Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas sa mga manggagawang Pilipino sa paggunita sa Pandaigdigang Araw ng mga Manggagawa. Ngayong Mayo Uno, patatagin natin ang ating determinasyon sa pagsuong sa malalaking laban ng ating uri at ng buong sambayanan.
The NPA stands as the most glorious, durable and advanced revolutionary armed force in the entire history of the Filipino people. It grew in strength and prevailed in fierce opposition to a 14-year fascist dictatorship.
March 8 is commemorated throughout the world to pay tribute to women’s role in society and struggle. International Working Women’s Day was first declared in 1911 by socialist parties. This was a call for women’s militant struggle, together with the toiling masses, against imperialist exploitation and oppression for a large part of the past century.
News / Statements
- Bagong “peace panel” ni Duterte, isang kontra-rebolusyonaryong military panel17 April 2019 - 15:25
- Fake news ng 85th IBPA, pagtatakip ng kanilang kapalpakan17 April 2019 - 06:35
- Duterte kills GRP-NDFP peace negotiations, prods the people to intensify armed revolution17 April 2019 - 05:53
- Psywar campaign to deceive and divide the revolutionary movement through fake peace talks is stupid and futile16 April 2019 - 13:50
- ILPS condemns arrest of Julian Assange, demands his immediate release as journalist14 April 2019 - 23:18
- NDFP and the Filipino people must be alert to Duterte’s militarism in the name of peace14 April 2019 - 21:35
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07