Information Bureau Communist Party of the Philippines Press Release August 22, 2015 The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) joins the Filipino people in condemning the killing last August 19 of Teodoro Escanilla in his home in Barangay Tagdon, Barcelona, Sorsogon.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud ndfp contributed a whooping 62 entries.
Entries by ndfp
20 August 2015 The National Democratic Front of the Philippines vigorously condemns the rotten justice system of the Aquino regime for allowing Juan Ponce Enrile, accused of plundering many millions of the people’s tax money, to walk free on bail.
5 August 2015 | The Office of Presidential Adviser for the Peace Process (OPAPP), headed by Secretary Teresita Deles, continues to flagrantly violate not only the Joint Agreement on Safety and Immunity Guarantees (JASIG) but also the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL). This is crystal clear in the […]
2 August 2015 The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) condemns in the strongest terms the illegal arrest of NDFP Consultant Maria Concepcion “Concha” Araneta-Bocala.
31 July 2015 The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) vigorously condemns the illegal arrest of JASIG holder, Ernesto Lorenzo last 20 July 2015 at the IT Center in Gilmore, Quezon City. He was arrested by combined elements of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Gourp (CIDG), the Philippine National Police and the Anti-Transnational […]
Read during the Cultural Tribute to Ka Parago at the NDF Information Office in Utrecht, July 26, 2015 By Prof. Jose Maria Sison Founding Chairman, Communist Party of the Philippines Chief Political Consultant, National Democratic Front of the Philippines Comrades and Friends, I join the Filipino people, the people’s revolutionary government, the Communist Party of […]
by Luis Jalandoni Chairperson of the NDFP Negotiating Panel Read at the Cultural Tribute to Ka Parago at the NDF Information Office on July 26, 2015 “Long live the revolution! Long live the masses!” Dying words of NPA Commander Ka Parago, as enemy soldiers riddled him with bullets. Ka Leoncio Pitao, Kumander Parago, joined the […]
Press Statement 30 July 2015 Benigno Aquino III’s sixth and last SONA created the illusion that Filipinos are now much better off than ever before. But in truth, behind the applause and rattle of statistics lie the intensified exploitation and oppression of the masses, perpetuated by the reactionary government’s imposition of neoliberal policies to protect […]
Sulat Pamahayag 28 July 2015 Ang katapusang SONA ni Benigno aquino III nagmugna og ilusyon nga ang mga Pilipino mas maayo na kaayo karon kay sa miagi. Apan sa tinuod, luyo sa palakpak ug istatistika, nagsamot ang pagpahimulos ug pandaugdaug batok sa katawhan diha sa pagpatuman sa reaksyonaryong gobyerno sa neoliberal nga mga palisiya nga […]
On July 27, Benigno Simeon Aquino will deliver his last State of the Nation Address (SONA) to sum-up and boast of his administration’s achievements in the past 5 years, which is expected to shamelessly gloss over his crimes against the Filipino nation. While the ruling classes and their imperialist master will surely applaud this, the […]
News / Statements
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Stay alert and militant on the more important issues20 May 2019 - 20:07
- On Duterte’s success in rigging the elections14 May 2019 - 04:36
- Duterte has shut all doors and windows to peace – Joma12 May 2019 - 17:29
- Duterte should change course from the direction of hell and mend his ways – Joma12 May 2019 - 06:05
- IYABANTE TI DEMOKRATIKO A REBOLUSYON TI UMILI INGGANAS BALLIGI!11 May 2019 - 17:19
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30