The possibility of Duterte’s ouster is still running and is not illusory. The objective conditions are present for the ouster of the Duterte regime. This regime is notorious in the Philippines and abroad for being tyrannical, treasonous, mass murdering, corrupt and swindling. Duterte is liable for impeachment if not for the rigging the previous elections through electronic dagdag-bawas and thereby gaining a majority in both houses of Congress.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 1045 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Crazed by his own corrupt interests, Duterte has allowed the China-controlled telco operated by Duterte’s dummy Dennis Uy to build cell towers inside military camps of the AFP and to avail of the military as security guards for the avowedly private enterprise which is in fact controlled by the Chinese state and its intelligence system.
The surrender of firearms of the Revolutionary Proletarian Army-Alex Bongcayao Brigade (RPA-ABB) to the Philippine Army’s 3rd Infantry Division (ID) last September 8 is nothing but a farce. The truth of the matter is this: the RPA-ABB has long been co-opted by the reactionary regime and is being used by Duterte’s minions to glamorize their […]
Ang pagdedeklara ng pamahalaang lokal ng lalawigan ng Quezon na persona non grata ang Communist Party of the Philippines at New People’s Army ay walang ibang silbi kundi ang pagtakpan ang pagkabangkarote ng NTF/RTF End Local Communist Armed Conflict ng rehimeng US-Duterte.
The much-ballyhooed surrender on September 4 of notorious bandit chief Jasmen Acevedo together with his armed band before a smirking PNP-Surigao del Sur is farcical and deceptive. Indeed, Acevedo and his gang, despite standing warrants of arrest for three counts of robbery with homicide, have long been on active duty at the CAA-36th IB detachment in Brgy. Umalag, San Miguel, Surigao del Sur.
Parang sirang plaka si Rodrigo Duterte sa kanyang paulit-ulit na pagdedeklarang magagapi ng kanyang rehimen ang Bagong Hukbong Bayan (BHB). Kamakailan, nagbanta na naman siyang may “mangyayaring malaki” sa harap ng mga kabiguan ng nakapokus at sustenidong mga operasyong militar at saywar ng Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) sa kanayunan. Sa halip na magapi, […]
Interpol cannot arrest me because I am a recognized political refugee. I am protected by the Refugee Convention and by the European Convention on Human Rights. There is also no extradition treaty between the Netherlands and the Philippines, not to mention the Europe-wide bad standing of the Duterte regime as human rights violator and mass murderer.
The Makabayan bloc renewed its call for the repeal of the rice tariffication law, saying it “has visibly produced disastrous impacts to farmers, millers and consumers instead of the supposed benefits.”
Eduardo Ano does not know what he is talking about. He just wants to do empty-headed psywar to disinform the public. He does not understand how as a recognized refugee, I am well protected by the Geneva Refugee Convention and by the European Convention on Human Rights whose Article 3 give me absolute protection from being put at any risk of being subjected to torture and other inhumane and cruel treatment.
Unang nilabas ng Philippine News Agency nito lang gabi Setyembre 5, 2019 ang bali-tang may court order para sa pag-aresto kay Jose Maria Sison, Juliet de Lima at 36 na iba pa dahil umano sa NPA purging. Umaabot sa 38 katao ang nasa nilabas na listahan na nilalaman ng court or-der nilabas noong August 22, 2019.
News / Statements
- ON THE POSSIBLE OUSTER OF DUTERTE15 September 2019 - 18:30
- China-controlled cell towers in AFP camps will infuriate more patriotic officers13 September 2019 - 22:11
- RPA-ABB perfect example of capitulation and collaboration, must be disbanded and condemned13 September 2019 - 21:57
- Walang lulutasin ang pagsunod ng lokal na pamahalaan ng Quezon sa pagpirma sa ready-made resolution ng Solcom-AFP13 September 2019 - 18:14
- CAA-AFP detachments are sanctuaries for criminals13 September 2019 - 15:12
- Duterte’s threat of Interpol arrest bares ignorance of international law10 September 2019 - 17:45
- Red salute to the five revolutionary martyrs in Agusan del Sur17 July 2019 - 14:53
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41