Kahungkagan ang muling pagbubuo ng sira-ulo at ulyaning si Duterte ng bagong “peace panel” nito matapos buwagin ito noong nakaraang buwan.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 925 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Isang malaking kasinungalingan at resulta ng kanilang kapalpakan ang ipinakalat na balita ng Bravo Coy ng 85th Infantry Battalion ng Philippine Army na diumano’y engkwentro nila sa New People’s Army (NPA) sa San Francisco, Quezon nitong ika-10 ng Abril 2019.
In the experience of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) in negotiating with the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP), the reactionary pro-US military officers at the highest level have always interfered to stop the peace negotiations for the following reasons:
Based on their latest statements, it is now clear that Duterte and his running dog General Galvez are not at all interested in serious peace negotiations through panels duly authorized by the NDFP National Council and the GRP president as the principals at the national level.
Office of the ChairpersonInternational League of Peoples’ StruggleApril 14, 2019 We, the International League of Peoples’ Struggle (ILPS), strongly condemn the arrest of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange by British authorities under the direction of the US government. We defend his rights as a journalist and demand his immediate release. Assange has earned the ire of […]
Press Statement by Jose Maria SisonNDFP Chief Political ConsultantApril 14, 2019 The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and the Filipino people should be alert to Duterte’s militarist purposes in announcing that he wishes to reopen the peace talks with the use of a militarized negotiating panel under the militarized office of the presidential adviser, […]
There is an attempt of some malicious elements to misrepresent me as being against the gays, bisexuals and queers, and the entire lot of the LGBTQ sector as a result of my criticism and ridicule of Duterte’s hypocrisy in making a public overstatement of his macho sexuality and his contempt for gays, despite certain statements of his to the contrary a number of times.
In a full month before the May 13, 2019 elections, we can expect an avalanche of propaganda from the Duterte regime to conjure the illusion of Duterte’s perpetual popularity, foretell the “victory” of its senatorial and local executive candidates and cover his secret orders to the Commission on Elections and the military to rig the elections.
If Duterte and his armed minions were to be believed, the New People’s Army no longer exists because it has been supposedly decimated several times over by fake surrenders and fake encounters.
Anong kabulastugan itong ginawang pagbuwag ni Digong Duterte sa sarili niyang peace panel at pagsusulong ng lokal na usapang pangkapayapaan? Na sinuportahan naman ng kagaya ni Senator Panfilo Lacson dahil diumanoy hindi naman pambansa ang saklaw ng insurgency.
News / Statements
- Bagong “peace panel” ni Duterte, isang kontra-rebolusyonaryong military panel17 April 2019 - 15:25
- Fake news ng 85th IBPA, pagtatakip ng kanilang kapalpakan17 April 2019 - 06:35
- Duterte kills GRP-NDFP peace negotiations, prods the people to intensify armed revolution17 April 2019 - 05:53
- Psywar campaign to deceive and divide the revolutionary movement through fake peace talks is stupid and futile16 April 2019 - 13:50
- ILPS condemns arrest of Julian Assange, demands his immediate release as journalist14 April 2019 - 23:18
- NDFP and the Filipino people must be alert to Duterte’s militarism in the name of peace14 April 2019 - 21:35
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07