By Jose Maria SisonNDFP Chief Political ConsultantDecember 11, 2018 EO 70 does not make the armed counterrevolution civillian-centric. But it seeks to weaponize the civil bureaucracy for the armed counterrevolution or military suppression of the revolutionary government and movement of the people. It limits the GRP to the framework of military suppression and psywar use […]
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 792 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The National Democratic Front-North Eastern Mindanao Region (NDFP-NEMR), joins the people and the defenders of human rights in commemorating the 70th year of the International Human Rights Day this December 10, 2018.
On this International Human Rights Day, it is fitting and proper to reflect on the Duterte regime’s vicious human rights violations in its drive to impose a fascist dictatorship on the Filipino people. Thus, the appropriate and effective courses of action can be defined for upholding, defending and promoting human rights.
Panelo should closely read my statements about the West Philippine Sea issue to appreciate that I use a wide range of Philippine and international sources as basis for my views. There is nothing wrong about any factual and reasonable estimate of the rent and damages that China should be paying for occupying the artificial islands and damaging the marine environment.
Justice Carpio is overoptimistic and wrong that China will accept a mere service contract to give up China’s baseless claims over the West Philippine Sea and recognize the sovereign rights of the Philippines in accordance with the UNCLOS and the .legal victory of the Philippines before the Permanent Court of Arbitration in July, 2016.
The Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) hereby declare to all commands and units of the New People’s Army (NPA) and people’s militias a temporary unilateral ceasefire in unity with the Filipino people’s observance of traditional holidays and provide the people and their revolutionary forces a brief period to pay tribute to their heroes and martyrs as they mark and celebrate the Party’s upcoming 50th anniversary.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) vehemently condemns the arrest last night of Rey Claro Casambre, executive director of the Philippine Peace Center and his wife Cora as they were on the way home to Molino, Cavite.
It has been two months from the time when a contagious disease begin to spread rapidly in several Lumad communities in Upper Suyan village, Malapatan town in Sarangani Province. Local civilian organizations confirmed that towards the end of November, at least 22 B’laan residents have died due to its complications.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines Special Office for the Protection of Children (NDFP SOPC) strongly condemns the continuing illegal detention and endangerment of students of the Salugpongan School in Talaingod, Davao del Norte by elements of the 56th IB, PNP-Talaingod and the Alamara paramilitary group.
The lies the spinmeisters of the AFP’s Eastern Mindanao Command and Region 11’s Philippine National Police are getting more ridiculous in their desperate bid to ensure that martial law and the atmosphere of hysteria persist in Davao City and elsewhere in Southern Mindanao.
News / Statements
- Comment on EO 7011 December 2018 - 20:51
- The unrelenting violation of human rights by the fascist US-Duterte regime will intensify the further advance of armed revolution10 December 2018 - 19:34
- Duterte’s creeping coup against the 1987 Constitution is calculated to climax in 201910 December 2018 - 17:48
- On Duterte’s pseudo-independent foreign policy10 December 2018 - 04:35
- Duterte has gone into a waiver of Philippine sovereign rights but China demands explicit surrender of these rights8 December 2018 - 21:13
- Temporary unilateral ceasefire while on alert and heightening spirit of resistance to celebrate the Party’s 50th anniversary7 December 2018 - 23:33
- ISULONG ANG BANDILANG PULA NG KATIPUNAN AT KABATAANG MAKABAYAN30 November 2018 - 18:02
- On the Canonization of Archbishop Oscar Romero of El Salvador21 November 2018 - 19:22
- MESSAGE TO CAMBIARE IL MONDO – PER IL BICENTENARIO DI KARL MARX14 November 2018 - 06:08
- Red tribute to Msgr. Ireneo Amantillo, beloved bishop of the people of Surigao del Sur28 October 2018 - 15:42
- Red salute to Ka David and Ka Em-em, revolutionary martyrs28 October 2018 - 15:34
- Pulang Saludo at Paalam, Ka Jecko21 September 2018 - 20:31
- PULANG SALUDO KAY KA TOTOY!5 August 2018 - 00:57
- Mensahe ng pakikiisa sa mga kilos-protesta sa buong bansa23 July 2018 - 13:55