The CPP denounces the Duterte regime’s foulest move in sowing false information surrounding the murder of Ka Randy Malayao.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 866 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
A police officer was killed while 11 other PNP personnel were wounded in the wake of a successful demolition operation by Red fighters under Mt. Apo Sub-Regional Operations Command, January 28 at around 5:30pm, in Purok 4, Sitio Kabisig, Brgy. Poblacion in Magpet, North Cotabato.
We cannot expect the traitor Duterte to heed the call of Justice Carpio to stand up for the territorial integrity and sovereign rights of the Philipines and the Filipino people in connection with the Chinese occupation and construction on the Kagitingan Reef (Fiery Cross).
The false claim of Chief Superintendent Mario Espino, the regional director of the Philippine National Police in Cagayan Valley, that the murder of Randy Malayao was done by the NPA is a brazen intrigue of the vilest kind.
At 2 am local time, while traveling on a bus in Aritao, Nueva Vizcaya, in the Philippines, the comrade Randy Felix P. Malayao was murdered by an killer of Duterte’s criminal regime. The hit man climbed aboard the bus during a break, surprised him in his sleep and killed him with a gun.
We, the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) Negotiating Panel express our outrage and strongest condemnation on the brutal murder of Felix Randy Malayao, a publicly known consultant of the NDFP on political and constitutional reforms.
NDFP consultant Randy Malayao was not yet murdered by the armed minions of the Duterte regime when I reiterated yesterday the policy of the NDFP of being open to peace negotiations even with the regime.
The NDF in Cagayan Valley region, with all its allied organizations and member individuals, condemns the murder of NDF Consultant Felix Randy Malayao by death squad elements of the 5th ID at 2.30 am today inside a bus while on a stop at Darapidap, Aritao, Nueva Vizcaya.
First of all, I wish to express most heartfelt sympathy to those killed and wounded in the bombing of the Catholic Cathedral in Jolo City and to all their families and friends. As a matter of principle, I condemn the bombing as an act of terrorism directed against civilians and a place of worship.
The Special Office for the Protection of Children of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines condemns in no uncertain terms the efforts of the US-Duterte regime, through its House of Representatives, to lower the age of criminal responsibility of children from 15 years old to 9 or 12 years old.
News / Statements
- Duterte’s “land reform” is a big fake13 February 2019 - 15:08
- On the malicious and futile attempt of Duterte regime to summon me to Manila13 February 2019 - 05:35
- Duterte makes a fool of himself by denying the existence of the people’s government12 February 2019 - 06:00
- Duterte is the chief political agent and hatchet man of the landed oligarchy and the agri-corporations12 February 2019 - 05:49
- Duterte claims of victory vs. revolutionary forces fake – Joma10 February 2019 - 17:39
- Persevere in attaining greater heights in the National Democratic Revolution with Socialist Perspective7 February 2019 - 14:37
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51
- A warm greeting to the Communist Party of the Philippines on its 50th anniversary26 December 2018 - 04:18