By Jose Maria SisonNDFP Chief Political ConsultantJuly 9, 2019 The invectives frenziedly thrown against me by Duterte’s political, military and troll agents for my observation about the possibility of a US-directed coup against Duterte unwittingly hit Duterte instead of me. Duterte himself has been the one publicly asserting repeatedly that he is in danger of […]
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 980 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Paid poll survey as usual. Tendentious questions to favor Duterte.
By Jose Maria Sison, NDFP Chief Political ConsultantJuly 6, 2019 Duterte dares US to declare war with China Inquirer.net | July 6, 2019 1. There is no need for the US to fire the first shot against Chinese intruders in the West Philippine Sea. Unlike Duterte and his subordinates, the Vietnamese and Indonesian authorities have […]
By Jose Maria SisonNDFP Chief Political ConsultantJuly 6, 2019 A close reading of Executive Order No. 70, signed by Duterte on December 4, 2018 in order to create the National Task Force to End the Local Communist Armed Conflict, shows that it is a major step of his tyrannical rule to realize the imposition of […]
Since several decades ago, the drug problem has spread through the jueteng networks under the protection of governors and generals. The drug and jueteng networks have become usually concurrent.
Duterte is having coup jitters. He is feeling the heat and is getting wet in his pants.
The Filipino people people have had enough under Duterte’s three-year reign of tyranny and terrorism, mass murder, abuse of military and police powers, dictatorial threats, national treason, subservience to foreign interests, misogyny, lies, threats and intimidation.
Duterte’s anti-people achievements for his reign of greed and terror are “awesome” to his own presidential spokesman and are “highly popular and satisfactory” to the pollsters, troll armies, broadcasters and columnists in the Duterte payroll.
I wish to express my solidarity to the Filipino LGBT community and in spirit join the Metro Manila Pride March set for today in Marikina City. I congratulate the organizers for bringing together LGBTs and allies in this march for equality, and against injustice and oppression.
In his presidential campaign in 2016, Duterte impressed a plurality (not a majority) of the electorate that he was tough on drugs, crime and corruption and that he was going to wipe these out in a trice though strong arm tactics.
News / Statements
- Denounce sedition cases against Robredo et al19 July 2019 - 21:20
- Reply to the intrigues sowed by the hypocrite BGen. Arevalo19 July 2019 - 04:36
- NDFP condemns Duterte for giving Israel’s IDF Nahal Brigade a role in his war against the people18 July 2019 - 02:55
- Comment on report that Cardinal Tagle has agreed to collaborate with the PNP against the revolutionary movement16 July 2019 - 18:39
- Reaction to the UNHRC resolution to investigate Duterte killings12 July 2019 - 14:54
- On Duterte fixing the plunder cases of biggest crooks in previous regimes11 July 2019 - 15:30
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30