The NDFP in Southern Mindanao salutes the life and times of Ka Joel Virador, a steadfast mass leader, human rights advocate and pillar of the legal national democratic movement in the region.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 960 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Sa darating na Lunes, ika-13 ng Mayo 2019, ay maghahalal ang milyun-milyon nating mga kabaayan ng labindalawang senador, at mga opisyal ng gobyerno sa antas lalawigan, lungsod, at munisipalidad.
The voters must vote for candidates opposed to the Duterte regime to exercise and demonstrate their sovereign will and to strengthen their moral and political conviction and will to oust Duterte from power by direct democratic action should he rig the elections, as expected.
Duterte cannot file cases against the victims of his slander. He has merely used the long discredited method of guilt by association through mere innuendoes and trial by publicity in the absence of any evidence that is presentable to the appropriate court of law.
When the boss is someone as mentally deranged as Duterte, even someone like Panelo who is reputed to be a clever lawyer (abogado de ultimo remedio) appears to be stupid by following that sort of master.
The opposition senatorial candidates will surely win because of their powerful issues against the tyrannical, treasonous, mass murdering, plundering and inflation-generating Duterte regime.
The Roselyn Jean Pelle Command New Peoples Army Northern Negros Guerilla Front (RJPC-NPA) and the whole revolutionary movement and people of Negros convey the highest revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, the two Red fighters who offered their lives in a raid of the 79th IB Philippine Army against a squad of the RJPC-NPA in Sityo Banwa Minatay, Barangay Marcelo, Calatrava on April 17, 2019 past 4:00 in the afternoon.
“If the elections are clean and honest, the senatorial candidates of Duterte will surely lose.” – Joma Sison
China should be sued before the appropriate courts for the violation of sovereign rights of the Filipino people in the West Philippine Sea and demand its withdrawal and payment for the destruction of the marine environment and resources and rent for the duration of its occupation of Panatag Shoal and the artificial islands it has built and militarized.
For decades, the Koreans in the north and south have lived in a divided peninsula. The Panmunjom Declaration is a beacon of hope for the 80 million Koreanåçs and for the people in the world wanting to see a peaceful reunification of Korea and the end of the war that has divided the nation.
News / Statements
- The propaganda war: Truth will always trump Duterte’s lies25 June 2019 - 13:59
- Duterte is a tyrant to the Filipino people but a craven puppet to a foreign master21 June 2019 - 18:55
- Fascism–Duterte’s ideology–is old and rotten21 June 2019 - 15:18
- Duterte is exposed as a traitor and paid agent of China17 June 2019 - 18:11
- Duterte Is Engaged in Bogus Land Reform, He Is Doomed in the Most Ignoble Sense14 June 2019 - 06:43
- Panayam kay Prop. Jose Maria Sison tungkol sa halalang Mayo 136 June 2019 - 00:06
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30