The revolutionary Filipino people vigorously condemn US President Donald Trump for trampling on the national sovereignty of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. His latest vile action against the heroic Venezuelan people is to disregard the democratic election of President Nicolas Maduro and give an invalid stamp of so-called recognition to the self-proclaimed usurper, Juan Guaido of the rightwing opposition in Venezuela.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 866 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
There is nothing rotten or insane about fighting for genuine and full national independence and people’s democracy and eventually for socialism even for another 50 years until victory is won.
Mabilis ang isang buwan sa Hukbo. Naubos na ang Tagalog ko.
The MILF seems to be satisfied with the BOL. But many people and forces in Bangsamoro are resolutely and vigorously opposed to it. They call it BOL-shit.
The amended petition submitted by the Department of Justice of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) seeking to proscribe the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) and the New People’s Army (NPA) is a piece of legal fiction with dire consequences for the people.
The Committee of the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) and the command of the New People’s Army (NPA) in Front 21B and 21C disclosed that they are preparing to release the two soldiers of the 3rdSpecial Forces Battalion (SFB), Philippine Army (PA) and the 13 members of the Civilian Active Auxiliary (CAA) who are their prisoners of war (POWs). The plan however, is hampered by the continuous military operations launched by the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the utter disregard of AFP officials and the Government of the Philippines (GRP) for the welfare of their troops captured by the NPA.
BAGUIO CITY — The Department of Justice (DOJ) has removed about 600 individuals and groups from a list of “terrorists” in a petition it filed last year to declare the Communist Party of the Philippines and its armed wing, the New People’s Army (NPA), as “terrorist and outlawed organizations.”
The Communist Organization of Greece is extending to you and to the revolutionary Filipino people congratulations on the golden anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines. When, 50 years ago, relatively few revolutionaries were gathering at a hut in Pangasinan, Luzon in order to re-establish the CPP, Philippines were ruled by Marcos. At first maybe he laughed arrogantly at the news of CPP’s founding. Then, as the CPP was gaining roots among the masses and advanced its armed and mass struggle, he declared that soon the “bandits” shall be crushed.
Asking people whether they hope for the better this year is confusing them on some abstract and vague notion and playing on their tendency to hope for the better and to be hospitable, careful and even fearful of those in power, especially when they are extremely intimidating.
In the next three years, it is possible for the GRP and NDFP to make a peace agreement if the Duterte regime is serious and sincere about negotiating and ending its all-out war against the revolutionary forces and the people.
News / Statements
- Duterte’s “land reform” is a big fake13 February 2019 - 15:08
- On the malicious and futile attempt of Duterte regime to summon me to Manila13 February 2019 - 05:35
- Duterte makes a fool of himself by denying the existence of the people’s government12 February 2019 - 06:00
- Duterte is the chief political agent and hatchet man of the landed oligarchy and the agri-corporations12 February 2019 - 05:49
- Duterte claims of victory vs. revolutionary forces fake – Joma10 February 2019 - 17:39
- Persevere in attaining greater heights in the National Democratic Revolution with Socialist Perspective7 February 2019 - 14:37
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51
- A warm greeting to the Communist Party of the Philippines on its 50th anniversary26 December 2018 - 04:18