After Duterte’s rigging of the midterm elections this May 2019 in favor of his cronies we expect an increase of the Duterte-style deception, maneuvers and attacks against the people.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 977 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The Communist Party of the Philippines calls on the people, especially those who are fed up and enraged with Rodrigo Duterte’s corruption, crimes and puppetry, to shatter the illusion of democracy brought about by his regime’s win in the midterm elections and prepare for a more brutal and virulent reign.
By Jose Maria SisonNDFP Chief Political ConsultantMay 22, 2019 As a result of his rigging the May 13 elections, Duterte has more than two-thirds majority in the Senate and is in a posaition to dictate the realization of his fascist dictatorship through charter change to bogus federalism and declare martial law nationwide at his whim. […]
It is a matter of public interest to know the physical and mental health condition of Duterte, especially because he is known to be afflicted by chronic illnesses which he himself admits.
As I have predicted, Duterte is successful in rigging the May 13 elections to deliver to his candidates a false victory in the crucial senatorial race.
It is not true that the Duterte regime keeps any “small window” to peace negotiations with the NDFP, contrary to what Panelo claims. Duterte has completely shut the door and all windows to peace negotiations with the NDFP. He has terminated and killed the peace negotiations since November 23, 2017 with Proclamation 360 and has driven so many nails into the coffin of the peace negotiations.
This is in response to Duterte’s statement that he would be happy to go hand-in-hand with me to the mouth of hell.
The NDFP in Southern Mindanao salutes the life and times of Ka Joel Virador, a steadfast mass leader, human rights advocate and pillar of the legal national democratic movement in the region.
Sa darating na Lunes, ika-13 ng Mayo 2019, ay maghahalal ang milyun-milyon nating mga kabaayan ng labindalawang senador, at mga opisyal ng gobyerno sa antas lalawigan, lungsod, at munisipalidad.
The voters must vote for candidates opposed to the Duterte regime to exercise and demonstrate their sovereign will and to strengthen their moral and political conviction and will to oust Duterte from power by direct democratic action should he rig the elections, as expected.
News / Statements
- NDFP condemns Duterte for giving Israel’s IDF Nahal Brigade a role in his war against the people18 July 2019 - 02:55
- Comment on report that Cardinal Tagle has agreed to collaborate with the PNP against the revolutionary movement16 July 2019 - 18:39
- Reaction to the UNHRC resolution to investigate Duterte killings12 July 2019 - 14:54
- On Duterte fixing the plunder cases of biggest crooks in previous regimes11 July 2019 - 15:30
- Note on Duterte Favoring Chinese Rice Importers To Kill Tens of Millions of Rice-Growing Filipino Peasants9 July 2019 - 22:02
- Note on SWS Survey8 July 2019 - 19:38
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30