We are desirous that through the peace negotiations we can create and develop the conditions to build a strong sovereign and independent nation, with expanded democracy and social justice for the oppressed and exploited people, enjoying the bounty of economic and social development through genuine land reform, national industrialization, ample social services and benefits, and solidarity with all peoples and countries.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 977 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) did not proceed to issue a declaration of interim ceasefire yesterday, after the GRP announced that it will not issue a similar ceasefire declaration. The issuance of ceasefire declarations was supposed to be done reciprocally as agreed upon by the NDFP and GRP in the their March 11 statement Joint Statement.
On the commemoration of the bloody dispersal of Lumad and farmers in what is now notoriously remembered as the Kidapawan Massacre, the National Democratic Front in Southern Mindanao released the Indictment for war crimes, crimes against humanity and other serious violations of international humanitarian law and international human rights law against former GRP Pres. Benigno Aquino III, North Cotabato Gov. Emmylou Taliño-Mendoza, Kidapawan City Mayor Joseph Evangelista, North Cotabato Representative Nancy Catamco, several other GRP civilian personalities and military and police officials.
Because the GRP negotiating panel is coming to the Netherlands for the fourth round of formal talks, the NDFP negotiating panel is willing to be flexible and is open to discussing with its counterpart what kind of bilateral ceasefire agreement is desired by the GRP in place of the unilateral ceasefire.
The NPA forces in Mt. Sierra Madre-Southern Tagalog under Rosario Lodronio Rosal Command (RLRC-NPA-Mt. Sierra Madre-Southern Tagalog Sub-Regional Command) effectively foiled the government soldiers attack on NPA forces who are conducting peace consultation with Dumagat Tribesman.
The historic significance of the Second Congress of the Party is indubitable. For the first time in nearly five decades, key leaders and cadres representing the Party’s close to seventy thousand members, were assembled to strengthen the Party’s unity, amend its program and constitution based on accumulated victories and lessons and elect a new set of leaders.
This is an important day because the true soldier of the people was formed, serving as an instrument in achieving the victory of the People’s Democratic Revolution. Under the absolute leadership of the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP), the NPA forces, spread all over the country, continue to increase and gain strength. It has established political power and forged strong unity with the people. History has proven that without the New People’s Army, the people is without strength.
Napapanahon na gunitain natin ang ating mga bayani at martir dahil dumadalas na naririnig mula sa propaganda ng pamilya at tagasunod ni Marcos na mabuti ang pasistang diktadura. Pati si Presidente Duterte sinasabi niya na martial law ang kailangan para lutasin ang mga problema ng bayan. Dapat palitan ng masang Pilipino ang naghaharing sistema sa pamamagitan ng rebolusyon. Labanan ang pagbabanta ng martial law at diktadura.
These tactical offensives of the Armando Catapia Command serve to counter and foil the continuing fascist attacks of the 9th ID in Camarines Norte, which escalated upon the declaration of the unjust all-out-war under the bogus “Oplan Kapayapaan” (Operation Peace) of the Duterte regime.
We call on the people affected by the operation of these type of plantations to continue and persevere in your demands such as genuine agrarian reform, end to contractualization, bigger wages and more work benefits. Continue to resist land grabbing and the continuing expansion of the destructive imperialist plantations in the towns of Caraga and other regions to preserve the environment and for the good of the people.
News / Statements
- NDFP condemns Duterte for giving Israel’s IDF Nahal Brigade a role in his war against the people18 July 2019 - 02:55
- Comment on report that Cardinal Tagle has agreed to collaborate with the PNP against the revolutionary movement16 July 2019 - 18:39
- Reaction to the UNHRC resolution to investigate Duterte killings12 July 2019 - 14:54
- On Duterte fixing the plunder cases of biggest crooks in previous regimes11 July 2019 - 15:30
- Note on Duterte Favoring Chinese Rice Importers To Kill Tens of Millions of Rice-Growing Filipino Peasants9 July 2019 - 22:02
- Note on SWS Survey8 July 2019 - 19:38
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30