Napapanahon na gunitain natin ang ating mga bayani at martir dahil dumadalas na naririnig mula sa propaganda ng pamilya at tagasunod ni Marcos na mabuti ang pasistang diktadura. Pati si Presidente Duterte sinasabi niya na martial law ang kailangan para lutasin ang mga problema ng bayan. Dapat palitan ng masang Pilipino ang naghaharing sistema sa pamamagitan ng rebolusyon. Labanan ang pagbabanta ng martial law at diktadura.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 980 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
These tactical offensives of the Armando Catapia Command serve to counter and foil the continuing fascist attacks of the 9th ID in Camarines Norte, which escalated upon the declaration of the unjust all-out-war under the bogus “Oplan Kapayapaan” (Operation Peace) of the Duterte regime.
We call on the people affected by the operation of these type of plantations to continue and persevere in your demands such as genuine agrarian reform, end to contractualization, bigger wages and more work benefits. Continue to resist land grabbing and the continuing expansion of the destructive imperialist plantations in the towns of Caraga and other regions to preserve the environment and for the good of the people.
On this occasion, we also remember and pay tribute to the tens of thousands of people in Irian Barat who have been killed by Indonesia’s US-backed genocidal campaign, especially the martyrs of the struggle for their country’s self-determination and liberation.
As the AFP intensified its war crimes to “flatten the hills” and “drop bombs,” in close proximity to Lumad and peasant communities in Southern Mindanao, New People’s Army units launched tactical offensives against forward-deployed AFP troops, carried out punitive action on an abusive multinational banana exporter, and released prisoners of war.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) today said it is set to issue a unilateral declaration of interim ceasefire not later than March 31 in anticipation and support of the fourth round of peace talks between the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) set for April 2-6 in The Netherlands.
The offensive was carried out as a punitive action against the AFP’s elite Marine force that for several years now functioned as paid guard dogs protecting the destructive enterprises of landgrabber bourgeois- comprador David Consunji, especially his open-pit mining David M. Consunji, Inc. (DMCI). The troops were conducting combat operation in Kalamansig against the NPA unit in the area.
Dapat manatiling mataas ang diwang mapanlaban ng BHB at hawak ang inisyatiba laluna sa harap ng patuloy na pananalasa ng kaaway.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines ñ Mindanao (NDFP-Mindanao) is one with the struggling Moro people in commemorating the 49th anniversary of the Jabidah Massacre. The Jabidah Massacre incident was the slaughter on March 18, 1968 of 28 to 64 young Moro men recruited for an operation to invade Sabah, Operation Merdeka.
In a recent video released by the NPA Comval-Davao Gulf Sub-Regional Command, Prisoners-of-War CAA Rene Doller and CAA Carl Mark Nucos assert that the Filipino masses, especially the poor Lumad and peasants living in the countryside, are suffering greatly in the face of the AFP’s all-out war against the revolutionary movement.
News / Statements
- Denounce sedition cases against Robredo et al19 July 2019 - 21:20
- Reply to the intrigues sowed by the hypocrite BGen. Arevalo19 July 2019 - 04:36
- NDFP condemns Duterte for giving Israel’s IDF Nahal Brigade a role in his war against the people18 July 2019 - 02:55
- Comment on report that Cardinal Tagle has agreed to collaborate with the PNP against the revolutionary movement16 July 2019 - 18:39
- Reaction to the UNHRC resolution to investigate Duterte killings12 July 2019 - 14:54
- On Duterte fixing the plunder cases of biggest crooks in previous regimes11 July 2019 - 15:30
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30