It is in the people’s interest for the GRP and the NDFP to pursue the forging of a peace agreement.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 978 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The New People’s Army (NPA) welcomes and supports the March 12 Joint Statement issued by the GRP and NDFP negotiating panels declaring a continuation of peace negotiations.
We, representatives from the GRP Negotiating Panel and the NDFP Negotiating Panel held informal talks on 10-11 March 2017, in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with the Royal Norwegian Government acting as host and Third Party Facilitator, and agreed as follows:
30th IBPA CO Lt. Col. Amaro’s statement that an encounter ensued between his troops and the NPA-Front 16 in Budlingin, Alegria, Surigao del Norte last March 8, 2017 at around 8:30 in the evening, is a big lie. Not one among the NPA forces were in the area during that time. The gunfire came from his own troops.
Humiliated in the face of defeat and supremacy of guerrilla tactics, the enemy desperately attempted to twist the facts of the incident to conceal the bare-faced rottenness of the AFP’s counter-insurgency plan Development Support and Security Plan Oplan Kapayapaan.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) today denounced GRP President Rodrigo Duterte for his “total contempt of lives of civilian people’s lives who he callously considers mere ‘collateral damage’ in ordering the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) to employ all its assets in an “anything goes” campaign to drop bombs and “flatten the hills” against the New People’s Army (NPA).
Both sides agreed to hold secret backchannel talks as early as the first week of February. For some reason, these have been delayed till now. In this regard, we have kept our end of the bargain not to reveal the plans or issue any statement that would upset these.
Sa pagsaulog sa Pangkalibutang Adlaw sa Kababayen-an, nakighiusa ang NDFP-Mindanao sa katawhang Pilipino sa martsa sa mga kababayen-ang mamumuo, mag-uuma ug uban pang hut-ong sa katilingban. Padulong kini ngadto sa pagkab-ot sa makatarunganon ug malahutayong kalinaw pinaagi sa nasudnong demokratikong rebolusyon nga adunay sosyalistang perspektiba.
The magnitude of the people’s sufferings have generated a spate of protests and resistance, both armed and unarmed, to imperialist policies in many parts of the globe. Women play an important role in this resistance, with many taking to the forefront of local and national struggles against anti-democratic and pro-imperialist policies and programs.
The series of military actions launched by the NPA-NEMR were the people and the revolutionary movement in the region’s efforts to defend and resist. These were against the AFP’s brutal and oppressive all-out-war and Oplan Kapayapaan of the AFP. It will resolutely defeat the attacks of AFP forces in the barrios of the region especially in the countrysides.
News / Statements
- Reply to the intrigues sowed by the hypocrite BGen. Arevalo19 July 2019 - 04:36
- NDFP condemns Duterte for giving Israel’s IDF Nahal Brigade a role in his war against the people18 July 2019 - 02:55
- Comment on report that Cardinal Tagle has agreed to collaborate with the PNP against the revolutionary movement16 July 2019 - 18:39
- Reaction to the UNHRC resolution to investigate Duterte killings12 July 2019 - 14:54
- On Duterte fixing the plunder cases of biggest crooks in previous regimes11 July 2019 - 15:30
- Note on Duterte Favoring Chinese Rice Importers To Kill Tens of Millions of Rice-Growing Filipino Peasants9 July 2019 - 22:02
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30