The reports coming from the AFP are highly dubious. The spokesmen of the AFP are weaveing such false reports to deceive the public and disparage the NPA which had earlier unilaterally declared a ceasefire in the areas which were hardest hit by the February 10 earthquake. The AFP wishes to discredit the NPA by making it appear that it is preventing relief operations in the revolutionary areas.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 954 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Three tactical offensives were launched almost simultaneously by NPA units around the region on February 14, even as the warmongering 10ID set loose virtually all of its combat troops in a fascist rampage in the hinterlands of Southern Mindanao.
Mahalaga para sa pagtatagumpay ng pambansa demokratikong rebolusyon ang patuloy na paglahok ng mga kabataang taglay ang militanteng diwa ng pagiging makabayan at kahandaang maglingkod sa sambayanan.
Protest crackdown, “all-out war” against activists and civilians–CPP
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) today called on the Filipino people to protest the police and military crackdown after at least 19 individuals, mostly activists as well as civilians, who were arrested in Metro Manila and other parts of the country in a span of just one week since the Duterte regime terminated peace talks and declared an “all-out war” against the revolutionary forces last February 7.
The Regional Operations Command of Far South Mindanao today released proof of life audio messages and photos of Sgt. Solaiman Calocop and Pfc. Samuel Garay of the 39IB-PA, currently held as Prisoners of War by the Mt. Alip Sub-Regional Operations Command.
The NPA in Front 16 strongly renounce the statements made by Lt. Col. Glenn Joy, commanding officer of the 29th IBPA and its spokesperson Capt. Angelo Gomez, that they encountered and were fired upon by Red fighters of Front 16 in the mountain area of Sarog, Barangay San Isidro, Santiago, Agusan del Norte last February 11, 2017. One soldier and 2 civilians were reported killed while another 2 were wounded.
Red fighters around Southern Mindanao have successfully defended base areas and guerilla zones around the region in a series of active defense actions in the onset of the militarist all-out war of the AFP.
After living a militant and honest life, Johannes Jacobus Beentjes or Jan, as he was fondly called, had left us on the 8th of February. Yet, he lives on in our memories.
It was the GRP Panel Chair that surprisingly but pleasantly unilaterally announced to the international media in Rome that the GRP will work for the removal of the NDFP’s Chief Political Consultant Prof. Jose Ma. Sison from the US so-called terrorist list so that he could purportedly go home. He also announced in advance to the media that such fact will be placed in the Rome Joint Statement. The GRP never proposed it to be included in the Statement though and nothing of that sort appears therein.
We have very fond memories of Comrade Jan Beentjes, his devotion and determination to pursue the cause of liberation and democracy. We recall his kindness and generosity, his keen and serious mind and his humor. For all these, we love him and feel inspired by him in continuing the tasks we, together with him and other comrades, have set for ourselves to accomplish.
News / Statements
- Duterte is exposed as a traitor and paid agent of China17 June 2019 - 18:11
- Duterte Is Engaged in Bogus Land Reform, He Is Doomed in the Most Ignoble Sense14 June 2019 - 06:43
- Panayam kay Prop. Jose Maria Sison tungkol sa halalang Mayo 136 June 2019 - 00:06
- Apolinario Gatmaitan Command on the pressing issues affecting Negros Island4 June 2019 - 15:29
- Shatter the illusion of democracy, prepare for a more brutal and virulent Duterte28 May 2019 - 21:35
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30