After the lifting of the ceasefire and President Rodrigo Duterte cancelled the peace talks between the GRP and NDFP in the first week of February, combat and annihilating operations have been launched by the AFP and PNP against the NPA and people in NEMR.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 954 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The Regional Command of the New People’s Army in North Eastern Mindanao Region (ROC-NPA-NEMR) declares a unilateral ceasefire in Surigao del Norte and the municipalities of Cabadbaran, Tubay, Jabonga and Santiago in Agusan del Norte.
The peasants were unarmed pursuing their rightful ownership of a parcel of land as agrarian beneficiaries and in accordance with the law of the reactionary state. The Tan Estate is a 300-hectare land covering the boundary-villages of Dulangan, in Pilar and Culilang in President Roxas both of Capiz province. The estate is now administered by Fernando Bacanto, the village chief of Barangay Culilang, as the owner, Nemencio Tan, has been deceased few years back.
Starting today, the Unilateral Declaration of Interim Ceasefire is now completely terminated. All NPA commands and territorial units, as well as people’s militia and self defense units, can now take the full initiative to defend the people and advance their interests, especially in the face of the declaration of all-out war of the Duterte regime.
Compatriots, the underground national democratic revolutionary mass organization of overseas Filipinos and their families, is daring the Duterte government to genuinely address the roots of the armed conflict by pushing forward the peace talks and to proceed with finalizing the Comprehensive Agreement on Socio-Economic Reforms (CASER) with the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), and reject the militarists and fascists who want the peace talks to fail.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) today called on the Filipino people to prepare against the Duterte regime’s all-out war and the massive human and civil rights violations that it is sure to be perpetrated with increasing impunity by the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
“The lie about factions is an AFP ploy to sabotage the peace talks. By spreading this lie, the AFP hopes to sow doubt and discord within the revolutionary movement and undermine the Filipino people’s hopes for a just peace,” added Ka Oris.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) calls on the Filipino people, especially the youth, to oppose the plan of the Duterte regime to restore compulsory military training for college level students as this will only be used for “fascist mind-conditioning” and for mobilizing the youth in Duterte’s “all-out war against the people.”
The advances & gains reached so far, as well as the on & off the table understandings & commitments in the peace negotiations, despite divergences in positions, difficulties & contradictions, & the crucial outstanding issues that may still be resolved anyway over time with mutual determination and principled negotiations, must be made known widely.
There is no fair and just reason for the GRP to terminate the JASIG and in effect the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations less than two weeks after the two Negotiating Panels had successfully concluded their third round of talks in Rome, Italy. The 25 January 2017 Rome Joint Statement clearly shows the significant advances made in the substantive agenda of the peace negotiations.
News / Statements
- Duterte is exposed as a traitor and paid agent of China17 June 2019 - 18:11
- Duterte Is Engaged in Bogus Land Reform, He Is Doomed in the Most Ignoble Sense14 June 2019 - 06:43
- Panayam kay Prop. Jose Maria Sison tungkol sa halalang Mayo 136 June 2019 - 00:06
- Apolinario Gatmaitan Command on the pressing issues affecting Negros Island4 June 2019 - 15:29
- Shatter the illusion of democracy, prepare for a more brutal and virulent Duterte28 May 2019 - 21:35
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30