This declaration is to ensure the safety and security of the Prisoners of War (POW), Third Party Facilitators, the New People’s Army custodial units, and all those who will attend the release of prisoners of war PO1 Richard Yu of the PNP-Carmen in Surigao del Sur; PO2 Caleb Sinaca, PO3 Jayroll Bagayas and NPU Rodrigo Angob of the Malimono Municipal Police Station and SPO3 Santiago Lamanilao of the Surigao City Police Office in Surigao del Norte.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 870 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
“Julie has been ready with SER [social and economic reforms] for a long time,” commented Jose Maria Sison of his wife. This was expressed by other members of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) negotiating panel as well. Julieta De Lima is the Chair of the Reciprocal Working Committee on Social and Economic […]
Today, the panels finished the discussion on the affirmation of previous signed agreements, reconstitution of the Joint Agreement on Safety and Immunity Guarantees (JASIG) list and acceleration of the peace negotiations.
The much-awaited resumption of the peace negotiations between the Government of the Philippines (GPH) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) has finally taken place on August 22, 2016 in Oslo, Norway with the opening ceremonies at the Nobel Hall of the Holmenkollen Park Hotel.
We in the National Democratic Front of the Philippines Negotiating Panel, Consultants and Staff, warmly greet and convey our heartfelt thanks to the Royal Norwegian Government for its determined and painstaking efforts as Third Party Facilitator since 2001 in patiently and efficiently working to move the peace process forward.
It is a great honor and privilege to speak at this solemn opening ceremony of the resumption of formal talks between the Negotiating Panels of the Government of the Philippines (GPH) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP). The Filipino people rejoice over this signal event and the bright prospects of a just and lasting peace in the horizon.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines in Southern Mindanao Region today ordered the release of the two Prisoners of War currently in separate custody of the units under the NPA ComVal Davao Gulf Sub-Regional Command as goodwill measure for the formal resumption of the peace negotiations on August 22.
The New People’s Army in Southern Mindanao has declared arrested PNP officer PO1 Michael B. Grande, Badge No. 205727, as Prisoner of War in accordance with provisions stipulated in the Geneva Conventions and the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL). POW Grande, 29, was arrested by Red fighters belonging […]
Revolutionary forces across the country celebrate the successive release from unjust detention of the first batch of peace consultants of the NDFP since yesterday. The CPP anticipates the release of the rest of the 22 NDFP consultants by today or tomorrow so that they can participate in the scheduled resumption of peace talks in Oslo, Norway on August 22-27.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines in Northeastern Mindanao Region (NDFP-NEMR) announces the upcoming release of the five (5) prisoners of war of the New People’s Army (NPA) in Surigao del Norte and Surigao del Sur.
News / Statements
- Duterte’s positive comments on peace talks welcome – Joma20 February 2019 - 03:19
- Supreme Court is once again legitimizing Duterte’s fascist reign19 February 2019 - 15:58
- On fascist cyberattacks and assault on media to silence the people17 February 2019 - 16:55
- Duterte’s “land reform” is a big fake13 February 2019 - 15:08
- On the malicious and futile attempt of Duterte regime to summon me to Manila13 February 2019 - 05:35
- Duterte makes a fool of himself by denying the existence of the people’s government12 February 2019 - 06:00
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51