The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) denounced allegations that the revolutionary organization is split into three factions with regard to its attitude towards the peace negotiations with the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP).
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 945 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The peace panels of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) signed today the Supplemental Guidelines for the Joint Monitoring Committee (JMC) after a six-year impasse. It was the result of renewed efforts from the NDFP and the reconstituted GRP monitoring committee appointed by the Duterte government.
The NDFP Negotiating Panel believes that the strict implementation of CARHRIHL is of prime importance for the peace process to move forward especially because it is the first major item in the substantive agenda in the peace negotiations. Mutual trust and confidence is essential if the peace negotiations are to succeed. Non-compliance is bound to erode mutual trust and confidence.
Thirty years ago today, thousands of peasants and their supporters marching towards Malacanang Palace to demand genuine land reform were violently dispersed with gunfire. 13 peasants were killed, hundreds were injured. This dastardly crime of the Aquino regime has been registered in the collective memory of our people as the infamous Mendiola Massacre.
Speaking in behalf of the RNG, Ambassador to the Philippines Erik Førner and Special Ambassador to the Philippines Peace Process Elisabeth Slattum, congratulated the Parties in the negotiations for their commitment and hard work in the previous two rounds and assured both sides of the RNG’s continuing support to the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations saying that “we are here for the long haul.”
We must prove to our people that these negotiations will indeed bring about genuine change. They are tired of broken promises from politicians and the failed policies of previous GRP regimes.
The GRP and NDFP should be truly interested in social, economic and political reforms. The Filipino people want to end the oppressive and exploitative ruling system dominated by foreign monopoly capitalists, domestic landlords and capitalist bureaucrats.
We salute your efforts in the entire refoundation process in electing a new set of leadership for SORTU, and in uniting on the current political situation, conflict resolution process and SORTU’s political strategy in the coming years. We commend your continued aspirations of being an instrument for freedom and democracy for the Basque people.
The NDFP Negotiating Panel has formally raised with the GRP Negotiating Panel its complaints over the continuing violations by the GRP of the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL) and the Joint Agreement on Safety and Immunity Guarantees (JASIG).
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and its allied revolutionary organizations including the Communist Party of the Philippines and the New People’s Army, extend warmest militant greetings of solidarity and congratulations to the Red Block Jugendwiderstand on the occasion of the weekend activities including the Cultural Event and Demonstration this January 2017.
News / Statements
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Stay alert and militant on the more important issues20 May 2019 - 20:07
- On Duterte’s success in rigging the elections14 May 2019 - 04:36
- Duterte has shut all doors and windows to peace – Joma12 May 2019 - 17:29
- Duterte should change course from the direction of hell and mend his ways – Joma12 May 2019 - 06:05
- IYABANTE TI DEMOKRATIKO A REBOLUSYON TI UMILI INGGANAS BALLIGI!11 May 2019 - 17:19
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30