Jose Maria Sison, chief political consultant of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines, had a phone conversation with President Duterte on Monday. – Inquirer.net
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 944 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Bilang Punong Pampulitikang Konsultant ng National Democratic Front of the Phillippines, nagpapaabot ako ng maalab na makabayang pagbati at pakikiisa sa AMGL at mga manggagawang bukid kasama na ang iba pang mga maralitang nayon na nakararanas ngayon ng lumulubhang busabos na kalagayan.
One-hundred and forty leaders and members of various progressive organizations nationwide gathered at the University of the Philippines yesterday for a consultation on the NDFP’s December 6 draft of the Comprehensive Agreement on Socio-economic Reforms (CASER).
Pres. Duterte is ill-advised in appointing General Eduardo Año as AFP Chief of Staff. a known human rights violator, promoter of extra-judicial killing and a rabid fanatic of known “Butcher” General Jovito Palparan and a drug protector. He must instead be prosecuted for his crimes against the people.
The NDFP takes exception to the GRP’s latest statement implying the NDFP’s willingness to enter into a bilateral ceasefire agreement cavalierly and abandon its principled stand on the release of political prisoners.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines in Southern Mindanao condemns the Armed Forces of the Philippines, the Philippine National Police and their paramilitaries for their continued implementation of US-designed Oplan Bayanihan, instilling fear, intimidation and terror in Lumad and peasant communities in the region.
Today, December 10, 2016, we commemorate the 68th year of the UN Declaration for the Respect of Human Rights amidst worsening human rights violations under an administration that promised the country change. Human rights are the primary casualties of the Rodrigo “Digong” Duterte administration. The number of poor and small time drug pushers and users […]
President Rodrigo Duterte’s allusion to the peace negotiations as a high-stakes poker game is deplorable, as it tragically leads to the inhumane treatment of close to 400 political prisoners as trump cards and the callous sweeping aside of justice by his deft playing hand.
Rebolusyonaryong Pahayagan ng Isla ng Mindoro
Lest the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP) brand the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) a temperamental brat, the NDFP reiterates its appreciation to President Rodrigo Duterte for exercising initiative and political will in effecting the release last August of 19 NDFP consultants and staff and enabling the peace negotiations to move forward.
News / Statements
- Stay alert and militant on the more important issues20 May 2019 - 20:07
- On Duterte’s success in rigging the elections14 May 2019 - 04:36
- Duterte has shut all doors and windows to peace – Joma12 May 2019 - 17:29
- Duterte should change course from the direction of hell and mend his ways – Joma12 May 2019 - 06:05
- IYABANTE TI DEMOKRATIKO A REBOLUSYON TI UMILI INGGANAS BALLIGI!11 May 2019 - 17:19
- In anticipation of the May 13 elections11 May 2019 - 05:52
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30