In positive response, the CPP reiterates its standing order for the NPA to carry out operations to disarm and arrest the chieftains of the biggest drug syndicates, as well as other criminal syndicates involved in human rights violations and destruction of the environment. The NPA is ready to give battle to those who will resist arrest with armed violence.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 872 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Based on a few quotations taken out of context from Jose Maria Sison’s interviews in connection with the peace negotiations between the Government of the Philippines (GPH) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), Dem Volke Dienen’s piece “The mask slips” makes the outlandish conclusion that the Philippine revolutionary movement has already surrendered and allowed itself to become a mere tail of bourgeois democracy.
The National Democratic Front-Southern Mindanao condemns the AFP’s arrest and detention of NPA Commander Eduardo “KaLando” Genelsa. A combined force of the 10th Infantry Division, the 46th IB, the PNP and operatives of the ISAFP arrested Ka Lando in Sityo Sangi, Brgy.
Bongabong, Pantukan, Compostela Valley on the morning of 29 June 2016, a day before Pres. Duterte was to take oath of office, and barely three weeks before the formal resumption of the peace talks between the NDFP and the GPH.
But there can be spoilers, lurking in the dark corners waiting for every opportunity to strike, because they do not want to see the success of the GPH-NDFP peace negotiations. One such potential spoiler is Norberto Gonzales, National Security Adviser and Defense Secretary under the unlamented Gloria Arroyo regime. This dyed-in-the-wool anti-communist remains stuck emotionally and intellectually in the bygone era of the Cold War. His shameless defense of the rotten status quo goes against the fresh wind that has come with the electoral victory of Duterte by the biggest margin in Philippine history given him by the people who are aching for change.
Mr. Ernesto Alcanzare is so presumptuous as to claim that he speaks for the 98.3 percent of Filipinos! In actual fact, he speaks for the GPH because he parrots the GPH line of Ging Deles and Alex Padilla, the notorious saboteurs of the GPH-NDFP peace negotiations about “giving in too much to the demands of the NDFP”, having the peace negotiations in the Philippines, etc. The NDFP can at least speak for its organized forces that run into hundreds of thousands and its mass base of adherents that run into millions in both the cities and countryside.
Sa loob ng ilang araw, iluluklok na si Rodrigo Duterte bilang bagong pinuno ng reaksyunaryong estado. Susubaybayan ng buong bayan ang bawat isasagawa niyang hakbangin. Aantabayanan siyang mahagi ng lupa sa Hacienda Luisita tuparin ang mga ipinangako niyang malalaking pagbabago sa saglit na tanganan niya ang kapangyarihan bilang presidente.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) congratulates the National
Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) Negotiating Panel and representatives of the incoming Duterte regime for attaining positive results in the June 14-15 preliminary talks held in Oslo, Norway. The meeting was facilitated by the Royal Norwegian Government.
Patuloy na binubuo ang alyansa sa pagitan ng pambansa-demokratikong kilusan at ng uupong rehimeng Duterte. Inaasahang lalong magkakahugis ito sa mga darating na linggo hanggang sa pormal na sumumpa si Rodrigo Duterte bilang susunod na pinuno ng reaksyunaryong estado.
The US-Aquino regime, its anointed successor and allies have tried to build Panay as a solid bailiwick of the Liberal Party in the last six years. Aquino has put his henchmen in most of the local positions and other Panayanon in national posts. He took as allies most of the local opposition figures by bribing them with hundreds of millions of pork barrel.
Tuman na gid kagansal subong sang eleksyon nga hiwaton sa masunod nga bulan. Sa tunga sang ginahud nga ini, mga anakbalhas gihapon ang magasulong sang paghimakas sa pagbago sang sosyedad.
News / Statements
- The AFP is shameless for seeking to erase historical records of military abductions23 February 2019 - 15:58
- On recent attacks by police and military forces against children21 February 2019 - 16:54
- Duterte’s positive comments on peace talks welcome – Joma20 February 2019 - 03:19
- Supreme Court is once again legitimizing Duterte’s fascist reign19 February 2019 - 15:58
- On fascist cyberattacks and assault on media to silence the people17 February 2019 - 16:55
- Duterte’s “land reform” is a big fake13 February 2019 - 15:08
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51