Mahigipit na sinusuportahan ng Pambansang Katipunan ng mga Magbubukid (PKM) ang nagaganap na negosasyong pangkapayapaan sa pagitan ng National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) at Gobyerno ng Republika ng Pilipinas (GRP) sa ilalim ng administrasyon ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte. Naniniwala ang PKM na maaaring magkamit ng mga tagumpay ang masang magsasaka sa pamamagitan ang negosasyong pangkapayapaan.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 928 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The NDFP Negotiating Panel strongly condemns the brutal police dispersal of the peaceful rally of lumads and their supporters in front of the US embassy calling for the scrapping of EDCA and other unequal treaties with the US and an end to the US-instigated Oplan Bayanihan.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) is deeply saddened by the sudden and untimely passing away last October 8, 2016 of progressive and independent documentary film maker and journalist Kor Al. The NDFP conveys its sincerest condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.
The second round of the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations ended with some progress but uncertainties remain that serve to dampen the initial optimism on the part of the NDFP negotiators and consultants. There is now growing uneasiness and impatience among the NDFP delegation over the snail’s pace in the steps being taken to effect the release of the remaining political prisoners despite repeated promises and assurances coming from the GRP panel.
As NDFP chief political consultant, I congratulate both the GRP and NDFP panels and delegations for the successful conclusion of the second round of formal talks in the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations.
We, the Negotiating Panels of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), successfully held the second round of talks from 6 to 9 October 2016 in Oslo, Norway, facilitated by the Royal Norwegian Government (RNG). At the opening ceremonies, RNG Special Envoy to the […]
National Democratic Front of the Philippines Peace (NDF) Reciprocal Working Committee on Comprehensive Agreement on Socio-Economic Reforms (RWC-CASER) vice-chairperson Alan Jazmines corrected the “foul and erroneous” statements issued yesterday by the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP) of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and by the supervising peace panel member of the GRP’s side in the RWC-CASER, Hernani Braganza.
Discussions on social and economic reforms (SER) during the peace talks between the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) today has been delayed after both reciprocal working committees (RWC) differed on the outline of the agreement.
As the newly-appointed Chairperson of the NDFP Negotiating Panel, I intend to pursue the policies of the revolutionary movement on the peace negotiations as ably carried out by my predecessor and now Senior Adviser, Chairperson Luis Jalandoni.
Let me tell you frankly that I do not relish this new role.
The national leadership of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) has granted the long-standing request of Comrade Luis G. Jalandoni to resign as the Chairperson of the NDFP Negotiating Panel.
News / Statements
- Fight against Duterte’s tyranny, fight for justice23 April 2019 - 14:40
- The people seek the ouster of Duterte with mass movement as in the case of Marcos22 April 2019 - 17:02
- Bagong “peace panel” ni Duterte, isang kontra-rebolusyonaryong military panel17 April 2019 - 15:25
- Fake news ng 85th IBPA, pagtatakip ng kanilang kapalpakan17 April 2019 - 06:35
- Duterte kills GRP-NDFP peace negotiations, prods the people to intensify armed revolution17 April 2019 - 05:53
- Psywar campaign to deceive and divide the revolutionary movement through fake peace talks is stupid and futile16 April 2019 - 13:50
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07