It was the GRP Panel Chair that surprisingly but pleasantly unilaterally announced to the international media in Rome that the GRP will work for the removal of the NDFP’s Chief Political Consultant Prof. Jose Ma. Sison from the US so-called terrorist list so that he could purportedly go home. He also announced in advance to the media that such fact will be placed in the Rome Joint Statement. The GRP never proposed it to be included in the Statement though and nothing of that sort appears therein.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 1016 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
We have very fond memories of Comrade Jan Beentjes, his devotion and determination to pursue the cause of liberation and democracy. We recall his kindness and generosity, his keen and serious mind and his humor. For all these, we love him and feel inspired by him in continuing the tasks we, together with him and other comrades, have set for ourselves to accomplish.
After the lifting of the ceasefire and President Rodrigo Duterte cancelled the peace talks between the GRP and NDFP in the first week of February, combat and annihilating operations have been launched by the AFP and PNP against the NPA and people in NEMR.
The Regional Command of the New People’s Army in North Eastern Mindanao Region (ROC-NPA-NEMR) declares a unilateral ceasefire in Surigao del Norte and the municipalities of Cabadbaran, Tubay, Jabonga and Santiago in Agusan del Norte.
The peasants were unarmed pursuing their rightful ownership of a parcel of land as agrarian beneficiaries and in accordance with the law of the reactionary state. The Tan Estate is a 300-hectare land covering the boundary-villages of Dulangan, in Pilar and Culilang in President Roxas both of Capiz province. The estate is now administered by Fernando Bacanto, the village chief of Barangay Culilang, as the owner, Nemencio Tan, has been deceased few years back.
Starting today, the Unilateral Declaration of Interim Ceasefire is now completely terminated. All NPA commands and territorial units, as well as people’s militia and self defense units, can now take the full initiative to defend the people and advance their interests, especially in the face of the declaration of all-out war of the Duterte regime.
Compatriots, the underground national democratic revolutionary mass organization of overseas Filipinos and their families, is daring the Duterte government to genuinely address the roots of the armed conflict by pushing forward the peace talks and to proceed with finalizing the Comprehensive Agreement on Socio-Economic Reforms (CASER) with the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), and reject the militarists and fascists who want the peace talks to fail.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) today called on the Filipino people to prepare against the Duterte regime’s all-out war and the massive human and civil rights violations that it is sure to be perpetrated with increasing impunity by the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
“The lie about factions is an AFP ploy to sabotage the peace talks. By spreading this lie, the AFP hopes to sow doubt and discord within the revolutionary movement and undermine the Filipino people’s hopes for a just peace,” added Ka Oris.
The Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP) calls on the Filipino people, especially the youth, to oppose the plan of the Duterte regime to restore compulsory military training for college level students as this will only be used for “fascist mind-conditioning” and for mobilizing the youth in Duterte’s “all-out war against the people.”
News / Statements
- ON STUDENT ACTIVISM21 August 2019 - 18:38
- Duterte ruling clique is corrupt in official and criminal relations with China21 August 2019 - 18:11
- Remember Kian delos Santos and the murdered thousands16 August 2019 - 16:02
- Lorenzana’s “more security and less rights” is perverted Hitlerite logic15 August 2019 - 17:50
- Fundamental cause of armed revolution not CPP, communist ideas, but the exploitation and oppression of the Filipino people15 August 2019 - 04:42
- Anti-subversion law revival will foment greater dissent14 August 2019 - 18:05
- Red salute to the five revolutionary martyrs in Agusan del Sur17 July 2019 - 14:53
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41