The second round of the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations ended with some progress but uncertainties remain that serve to dampen the initial optimism on the part of the NDFP negotiators and consultants. There is now growing uneasiness and impatience among the NDFP delegation over the snail’s pace in the steps being taken to effect the release of the remaining political prisoners despite repeated promises and assurances coming from the GRP panel.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 945 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
As NDFP chief political consultant, I congratulate both the GRP and NDFP panels and delegations for the successful conclusion of the second round of formal talks in the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations.
We, the Negotiating Panels of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), successfully held the second round of talks from 6 to 9 October 2016 in Oslo, Norway, facilitated by the Royal Norwegian Government (RNG). At the opening ceremonies, RNG Special Envoy to the […]
National Democratic Front of the Philippines Peace (NDF) Reciprocal Working Committee on Comprehensive Agreement on Socio-Economic Reforms (RWC-CASER) vice-chairperson Alan Jazmines corrected the “foul and erroneous” statements issued yesterday by the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP) of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and by the supervising peace panel member of the GRP’s side in the RWC-CASER, Hernani Braganza.
Discussions on social and economic reforms (SER) during the peace talks between the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) today has been delayed after both reciprocal working committees (RWC) differed on the outline of the agreement.
As the newly-appointed Chairperson of the NDFP Negotiating Panel, I intend to pursue the policies of the revolutionary movement on the peace negotiations as ably carried out by my predecessor and now Senior Adviser, Chairperson Luis Jalandoni.
Let me tell you frankly that I do not relish this new role.
The national leadership of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) has granted the long-standing request of Comrade Luis G. Jalandoni to resign as the Chairperson of the NDFP Negotiating Panel.
On the eve of the resumption of the second round of peace negotiations, the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) expressed hopes that after 18 years, land reform and national industrialization will finally be discussed by both parties.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) today decried the “continuing non-compliance” of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) with previously signed agreements especially the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL) and the Joint Agreement on Safety and Immunity Guarantees (JASIG) saying that the release of all political prisoners should not be an outcome of a final peace agreement.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) today reminded the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) on the release of all political prisoners as “compliance with the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL).”
News / Statements
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Stay alert and militant on the more important issues20 May 2019 - 20:07
- On Duterte’s success in rigging the elections14 May 2019 - 04:36
- Duterte has shut all doors and windows to peace – Joma12 May 2019 - 17:29
- Duterte should change course from the direction of hell and mend his ways – Joma12 May 2019 - 06:05
- IYABANTE TI DEMOKRATIKO A REBOLUSYON TI UMILI INGGANAS BALLIGI!11 May 2019 - 17:19
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30