On October 20, 2016, GRP Negotiating Panel Chairperson Silvestre Bello III sent a letter to NDFP Negotiating Panel Chairperson Fidel V. Agcaoili with a proposal that in view of the fact that the two sides could not meet the October 26th deadline for them to work out a bilateral ceasefire agreement, the “Parties simultaneously declare their renewed commitment to their respective unilateral indefinite ceasefire.”
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 954 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
On behalf of the International League of Peoples’ Struggle (ILPS), I extend the League’s most militant solidarity with the ATIK activists currently detained in German prisons charged for their alleged membership in TKP/ML. Their continued detention is a grave injustice and together with many progressive organizations and personalities, ILPS demands their immediate release.
Reports have reached the National Democratic Front in North Eastern Mindanao Region (NDFP-NEMR) that Claver Mining & Development Corporation (CMDC) still continues to operate and load nickel ore for shipment in violation of the suspension of its operations by the Department of Natural Resources (DENR).
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) firmly supports the Peruvian proletariat and people in giving due honor and respect to their 250 martyrs who were brutally exterminated in one day on June 19, 1986. They were inside the prisons of El Fronton, Lurigancho and Callao.
As chairperson of the the International League of Peoples’ Struggle (ILPS), I am deeply pleased to extend this message of solidarity to the conference being held today in Chicago entitled “Right to Resist, Right to Exist: Unite to Fight Police Terror, State Repression, and Racism”.
Mahigipit na sinusuportahan ng Pambansang Katipunan ng mga Magbubukid (PKM) ang nagaganap na negosasyong pangkapayapaan sa pagitan ng National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) at Gobyerno ng Republika ng Pilipinas (GRP) sa ilalim ng administrasyon ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte. Naniniwala ang PKM na maaaring magkamit ng mga tagumpay ang masang magsasaka sa pamamagitan ang negosasyong pangkapayapaan.
The NDFP Negotiating Panel strongly condemns the brutal police dispersal of the peaceful rally of lumads and their supporters in front of the US embassy calling for the scrapping of EDCA and other unequal treaties with the US and an end to the US-instigated Oplan Bayanihan.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) is deeply saddened by the sudden and untimely passing away last October 8, 2016 of progressive and independent documentary film maker and journalist Kor Al. The NDFP conveys its sincerest condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.
The second round of the GRP-NDFP peace negotiations ended with some progress but uncertainties remain that serve to dampen the initial optimism on the part of the NDFP negotiators and consultants. There is now growing uneasiness and impatience among the NDFP delegation over the snail’s pace in the steps being taken to effect the release of the remaining political prisoners despite repeated promises and assurances coming from the GRP panel.
News / Statements
- Duterte is exposed as a traitor and paid agent of China17 June 2019 - 18:11
- Duterte Is Engaged in Bogus Land Reform, He Is Doomed in the Most Ignoble Sense14 June 2019 - 06:43
- Panayam kay Prop. Jose Maria Sison tungkol sa halalang Mayo 136 June 2019 - 00:06
- Apolinario Gatmaitan Command on the pressing issues affecting Negros Island4 June 2019 - 15:29
- Shatter the illusion of democracy, prepare for a more brutal and virulent Duterte28 May 2019 - 21:35
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30