We, the Negotiating Panels of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP), successfully held the second round of talks from 6 to 9 October 2016 in Oslo, Norway, facilitated by the Royal Norwegian Government (RNG). At the opening ceremonies, RNG Special Envoy to the […]
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 953 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
National Democratic Front of the Philippines Peace (NDF) Reciprocal Working Committee on Comprehensive Agreement on Socio-Economic Reforms (RWC-CASER) vice-chairperson Alan Jazmines corrected the “foul and erroneous” statements issued yesterday by the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP) of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and by the supervising peace panel member of the GRP’s side in the RWC-CASER, Hernani Braganza.
Discussions on social and economic reforms (SER) during the peace talks between the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) today has been delayed after both reciprocal working committees (RWC) differed on the outline of the agreement.
As the newly-appointed Chairperson of the NDFP Negotiating Panel, I intend to pursue the policies of the revolutionary movement on the peace negotiations as ably carried out by my predecessor and now Senior Adviser, Chairperson Luis Jalandoni.
Let me tell you frankly that I do not relish this new role.
The national leadership of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) has granted the long-standing request of Comrade Luis G. Jalandoni to resign as the Chairperson of the NDFP Negotiating Panel.
On the eve of the resumption of the second round of peace negotiations, the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) expressed hopes that after 18 years, land reform and national industrialization will finally be discussed by both parties.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) today decried the “continuing non-compliance” of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) with previously signed agreements especially the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL) and the Joint Agreement on Safety and Immunity Guarantees (JASIG) saying that the release of all political prisoners should not be an outcome of a final peace agreement.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) today reminded the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) on the release of all political prisoners as “compliance with the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL).”
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines today said that a Comprehensive Agreement on Social and Economic Reforms (CASER) is the key to a prolonged ceasefire with the Government of the Republic of the Philippines.
National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) Chief Political Consultant Professor Jose Ma. Sison described land reform and national industrialization as the “center of gravity” of the peace negotiations between the NDFP and the Manila government.
News / Statements
- Duterte is exposed as a traitor and paid agent of China17 June 2019 - 18:11
- Duterte Is Engaged in Bogus Land Reform, He Is Doomed in the Most Ignoble Sense14 June 2019 - 06:43
- Panayam kay Prop. Jose Maria Sison tungkol sa halalang Mayo 136 June 2019 - 00:06
- Apolinario Gatmaitan Command on the pressing issues affecting Negros Island4 June 2019 - 15:29
- Shatter the illusion of democracy, prepare for a more brutal and virulent Duterte28 May 2019 - 21:35
- Expect the people’s resistance to rise further against the escalation of oppression and exploitation22 May 2019 - 18:41
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30