On the eve of the resumption of the second round of peace negotiations, the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) expressed hopes that after 18 years, land reform and national industrialization will finally be discussed by both parties.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 958 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) today decried the “continuing non-compliance” of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) with previously signed agreements especially the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL) and the Joint Agreement on Safety and Immunity Guarantees (JASIG) saying that the release of all political prisoners should not be an outcome of a final peace agreement.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) today reminded the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) on the release of all political prisoners as “compliance with the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL).”
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines today said that a Comprehensive Agreement on Social and Economic Reforms (CASER) is the key to a prolonged ceasefire with the Government of the Republic of the Philippines.
National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) Chief Political Consultant Professor Jose Ma. Sison described land reform and national industrialization as the “center of gravity” of the peace negotiations between the NDFP and the Manila government.
The NDFP Reciprocal Working Committee on Social and Economic Reforms (RWC-SER), whose members are now in Utrecht, The Netherlands in preparation for the second round of peace negotiations in Oslo, Norway from October 6 – 10, 2016, said that there are “positive signs” that both parties would agree on agrarian reform.
The National Democratic Front-Eastern Visayas (NDF-EV) welcomes GRP President Rodrigo Duterte’s stand against US intervention, as it remembered today the 115th anniversary of the victorious people’s uprising against US occupation troops in Balangiga, Eastern Samar on September 28, 1901.
Utrecht – The Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) should strike a peace deal on social and economic reforms (SER) with the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) that would serve as a “bridge” for President Rodrigo Duterte in crossing the Rubicon with the United States. The statement was issued by the […]
NDF expect “spirited and interesting” discussion on frameworks. The Communist Party of the Philippines’ (CPP) Guide for Establishing the People’s Democratic Government and the Program for a People´s Democratic Government of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) and the 1987 Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) will serve as “guiding frameworks” in crafting an agreement on social and economic reforms under the proposed framework and outline exchanged by the NDFP.
The National Democratic Front in Southern Mindanao urges all peasants, Lumads and other revolutionary forces to mobilize tens of thousands to actively campaign for the moratorium on land conversion of agricultural lands and other peasant rights. Only through organized, sustained and militant mass movement will there be any chance to secure democratic rights at the present favorable situation.
News / Statements
- Duterte is a tyrant to the Filipino people but a craven puppet to a foreign master21 June 2019 - 18:55
- Fascism–Duterte’s ideology–is old and rotten21 June 2019 - 15:18
- Duterte is exposed as a traitor and paid agent of China17 June 2019 - 18:11
- Duterte Is Engaged in Bogus Land Reform, He Is Doomed in the Most Ignoble Sense14 June 2019 - 06:43
- Panayam kay Prop. Jose Maria Sison tungkol sa halalang Mayo 136 June 2019 - 00:06
- Apolinario Gatmaitan Command on the pressing issues affecting Negros Island4 June 2019 - 15:29
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30