In a recent video clip released by the NPA in Southern Mindanao, Prisoner of War Police Chief Inspector Arnold Ongachen described the Red Army’s campaign of rehabilitation of drug users and appealed to the AFP to cease their so-called rescue operations and make way for the resumption of the peace negotiations.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 944 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The unilateral declaration of ceasefire by GRP President Duterte last July 25 was welcomed by the CPP as a measure to promote the scheduled NDFP-GRP peace negotiations. It is too bad that he has withdrawn such an order. We trust, however, that this will not affect preparations for formal resumption of peace negotiations scheduled for August 20-27 in Oslo, Norway, nor will it preclude the GRP President from reissuing such a declaration simultaneously with a similar unilateral declaration by the CPP and NPA on August 20.
The New People’s Army Regional Operations Command avers that there is no conspicuous and veritable unilateral ceasefire exercised by AFP, PNP and paramilitary troops in Southern Mindanao, five days after its Commander In Chief, GRP Pres. Rodrigo Duterte proclaimed such an order in his State of the Nation Address on July 25.
Red fighters of the Comval North Davao South Agusan Sub-Regional Command of the New People’s Army in Southern Mindanao thwarted a military offensive by the Civilian Auxilliary Force Geographical Unit (CAFGU) of the 72nd Infantry Battalion and armed Alamara paramilitary troops and carried out an ambuscade that killed Alamara member Panggong Bukad, and wounded four others in Bagnakan, Sitio Muling, Brgy. Gupitan, Kapalong, Davao del Norte, July 27.
Under the direction of the CPP, the National Operational Command of the New People’s Army (NPA-NOC) orders all territorial and unit commands of the NPA, including all units of the people’s militias, to stay on active defense mode as we welcome the unilateral ceasefire declaration yesterday by GRP President Rodrigo Duterte and await its operational […]
A day before President Rodrigo Duterte delivers his first State of the Nation Address, the NDFP International Office organized a People’s SONA Forum here in Utrecht, The Netherlands. (NDFP photos)
The Coronacion Chiva “Waling-waling” Command denies involvement in the burning of the Melvin taxi in Oton town recently as speculated to by media. We, the NPA in Panay, do not, as yet, operate in Metro-Iloilo and go after properties of drug lords in the said area.
Up to now, apologists of the Jalaur River Dam II project are scrambling to justify the construction of their costly, dangerous, over-hyped but under-achieving structure. The latest attempt is by one, Councilor Renato Casinao, of Calinog town, the site of the project, asking President Rody Duterte to continue funding the more than P12 billion dam for another 4 years including interest to be paid up for the South Korean loan spent for the project.
I welcome and I am elated by the ruling of the Permanent Court of Arbitration (Arbitral Tribunal of the ITLOS) today on the case of the Philippines against the People’s Republic of China in favor of the Philippines.. I congratulate the Philippines and the Filipino for their resounding victory.
News / Statements
- Stay alert and militant on the more important issues20 May 2019 - 20:07
- On Duterte’s success in rigging the elections14 May 2019 - 04:36
- Duterte has shut all doors and windows to peace – Joma12 May 2019 - 17:29
- Duterte should change course from the direction of hell and mend his ways – Joma12 May 2019 - 06:05
- IYABANTE TI DEMOKRATIKO A REBOLUSYON TI UMILI INGGANAS BALLIGI!11 May 2019 - 17:19
- In anticipation of the May 13 elections11 May 2019 - 05:52
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30