Rebolusyonaryong Pahayagan ng Isla ng Mindoro
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 1016 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
Lest the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP) brand the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) a temperamental brat, the NDFP reiterates its appreciation to President Rodrigo Duterte for exercising initiative and political will in effecting the release last August of 19 NDFP consultants and staff and enabling the peace negotiations to move forward.
After several years, the peace talks between the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) resumed under the Rodrigo Duterte administration. As outcomes of the peace talks, the previous signed agreements were reaffirmed including the JASIG and CARHRIHL and the decision to fast track the […]
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) shares the concern of the Filipino people that the surreptitious burial of the alleged remains of Ferdinand Marcos at the Libingan ng mga Bayani (LNMB) last November 18 forms part of a sinister scheme to whitewash the crimes of the late dictator and revise the people’s historical judgment against him and his brutal martial law regime.
We accord him the highest revolutionary salute for ably and fearlessly leading the Cuban revolutionary struggle to overthrow the reactionary Batista regime in 1959 and establish the first government in the Western hemisphere to successfully defy US imperialism and advance the cause of national sovereignty and people’s socio-economic, political and cultural interests and development.
Ocasla was on a list of more than a hundred sick and elderly political detainees whose urgent release on humanitarian grounds has been a longstanding issue raised by the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) before the Duterte government. The Duterte peace panel has whittled down the list of detainees for humanitarian release to a mere 70, without at all explaining how it arrived at this number, and without any assurance that the most seriously ailing among them, like Ocasla, would be part of the “lucky few.”
National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) peace panel member Benito Tiamzon decried what he called persistent disinformation from the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) that the two parties are close to signing a bilateral ceasefire agreement.
“The GRP has not provided us with real incentives to work for a more stable ceasefire agreement.” This was National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) peace panel member Benito Tiamzon’s reaction to belie repeated claims by the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) that both parties are in ongoing talks to forge a bilateral ceasefire agreement by the end of this month or early December.
The International League of Peoples’ Struggle (ILPS) condemns in the strongest terms the killing of 28 Maoist revolutionaries and the summary killing of 11 hors de combat after being tortured in Odisha on October 24, 2016.
I am deeply saddened by the passing away of Comrade Nathalie Moreau, a dedicated, militant and vivacious proletarian revolutionary based in Quebec, a firm supporter of the Filipino people’s struggle for national and social liberation and a proletarian internationalist.
News / Statements
- ON STUDENT ACTIVISM21 August 2019 - 18:38
- Duterte ruling clique is corrupt in official and criminal relations with China21 August 2019 - 18:11
- Remember Kian delos Santos and the murdered thousands16 August 2019 - 16:02
- Lorenzana’s “more security and less rights” is perverted Hitlerite logic15 August 2019 - 17:50
- Fundamental cause of armed revolution not CPP, communist ideas, but the exploitation and oppression of the Filipino people15 August 2019 - 04:42
- Anti-subversion law revival will foment greater dissent14 August 2019 - 18:05
- Red salute to the five revolutionary martyrs in Agusan del Sur17 July 2019 - 14:53
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41