We in the National Democratic Front of the Philippines Negotiating Panel, Consultants and Staff, warmly greet and convey our heartfelt thanks to the Royal Norwegian Government for its determined and painstaking efforts as Third Party Facilitator since 2001 in patiently and efficiently working to move the peace process forward.
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 976 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
It is a great honor and privilege to speak at this solemn opening ceremony of the resumption of formal talks between the Negotiating Panels of the Government of the Philippines (GPH) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP). The Filipino people rejoice over this signal event and the bright prospects of a just and lasting peace in the horizon.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines in Southern Mindanao Region today ordered the release of the two Prisoners of War currently in separate custody of the units under the NPA ComVal Davao Gulf Sub-Regional Command as goodwill measure for the formal resumption of the peace negotiations on August 22.
The New People’s Army in Southern Mindanao has declared arrested PNP officer PO1 Michael B. Grande, Badge No. 205727, as Prisoner of War in accordance with provisions stipulated in the Geneva Conventions and the Comprehensive Agreement on Respect for Human Rights and International Humanitarian Law (CARHRIHL). POW Grande, 29, was arrested by Red fighters belonging […]
Revolutionary forces across the country celebrate the successive release from unjust detention of the first batch of peace consultants of the NDFP since yesterday. The CPP anticipates the release of the rest of the 22 NDFP consultants by today or tomorrow so that they can participate in the scheduled resumption of peace talks in Oslo, Norway on August 22-27.
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines in Northeastern Mindanao Region (NDFP-NEMR) announces the upcoming release of the five (5) prisoners of war of the New People’s Army (NPA) in Surigao del Norte and Surigao del Sur.
The National Democratic Front-Eastern Visayas flatly denies the recent news report in the Daily Tribune newspaper claiming it has cleared the Ong political family in Northern Samar of involvement in illegal drugs. “The NDF-EV has not cleared key members of the Ong dynasty as claimed in the Daily Tribune, and these are rather still being […]
When the JASIG-protected NDFP consultants are released and get travel documents before August 20, it would be better than not to resume formal peace talks on August 20-27, 2016 because it is during the formal talks that the GPH and NDFP negotiating panels can discuss the mode of ceasefire and how best to arrange this. […]
The NPA’s punitive action is a just reprisal in the face of atrocities committed by the 25th IB combat soldiers such as ransacking of civilian houses and farms, mauling and intimidation of peasants and Lumads in Monkayo town since June. In fact, the notorious Army unit had not reduced the intensity of its combat-intel-psywar operations in the communities during GRP. Pres. Rodrigo Duterte’s short-lived unilateral ceasefire last week.
Napahawa na ang multinasyunal nga kompanya sa mining nga Glencore-Xstrata. Human ang kapin duha ka dekadang makanunayon ug walay puas nga pakigbisog, napalayas na sa rebolusyonaryo ug progresibong mga pwersa ang impakto nga mihulgang gun-obon ang atong kayutaan ug atong katawhan. Atong naabog gikan sa south central Mindanao ang tulo ka labing peligrosong imperyalistang mga […]
News / Statements
- Comment on report that Cardinal Tagle has agreed to collaborate with the PNP against the revolutionary movement16 July 2019 - 18:39
- Reaction to the UNHRC resolution to investigate Duterte killings12 July 2019 - 14:54
- On Duterte fixing the plunder cases of biggest crooks in previous regimes11 July 2019 - 15:30
- Note on Duterte Favoring Chinese Rice Importers To Kill Tens of Millions of Rice-Growing Filipino Peasants9 July 2019 - 22:02
- Note on SWS Survey8 July 2019 - 19:38
- Comment on Duterte’s daring the US to fire the first shot in the West Philippine Sea6 July 2019 - 21:49
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30