Question from an American group of anti-imperialists: Do you think the Syrian Arab Army is today a progressive force against American imperialism or are they just agents of a rising Russian imperialism? Reply by Joma Sison: Syria has a long running just cause against US imperialism and Israeli Zionism in support of the Palestinian people […]
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 1016 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines and its allied organizations including the Communist Party of the Philippines send our most militant greetings of solidarity to the Workers World Party on the occasion of your 2016 National Conference in New York City.
On October 20, 2016, GRP Negotiating Panel Chairperson Silvestre Bello III sent a letter to NDFP Negotiating Panel Chairperson Fidel V. Agcaoili with a proposal that in view of the fact that the two sides could not meet the October 26th deadline for them to work out a bilateral ceasefire agreement, the “Parties simultaneously declare their renewed commitment to their respective unilateral indefinite ceasefire.”
On behalf of the International League of Peoples’ Struggle (ILPS), I extend the League’s most militant solidarity with the ATIK activists currently detained in German prisons charged for their alleged membership in TKP/ML. Their continued detention is a grave injustice and together with many progressive organizations and personalities, ILPS demands their immediate release.
Reports have reached the National Democratic Front in North Eastern Mindanao Region (NDFP-NEMR) that Claver Mining & Development Corporation (CMDC) still continues to operate and load nickel ore for shipment in violation of the suspension of its operations by the Department of Natural Resources (DENR).
The National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) firmly supports the Peruvian proletariat and people in giving due honor and respect to their 250 martyrs who were brutally exterminated in one day on June 19, 1986. They were inside the prisons of El Fronton, Lurigancho and Callao.
As chairperson of the the International League of Peoples’ Struggle (ILPS), I am deeply pleased to extend this message of solidarity to the conference being held today in Chicago entitled “Right to Resist, Right to Exist: Unite to Fight Police Terror, State Repression, and Racism”.
Mahigipit na sinusuportahan ng Pambansang Katipunan ng mga Magbubukid (PKM) ang nagaganap na negosasyong pangkapayapaan sa pagitan ng National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) at Gobyerno ng Republika ng Pilipinas (GRP) sa ilalim ng administrasyon ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte. Naniniwala ang PKM na maaaring magkamit ng mga tagumpay ang masang magsasaka sa pamamagitan ang negosasyong pangkapayapaan.
The NDFP Negotiating Panel strongly condemns the brutal police dispersal of the peaceful rally of lumads and their supporters in front of the US embassy calling for the scrapping of EDCA and other unequal treaties with the US and an end to the US-instigated Oplan Bayanihan.
News / Statements
- ON STUDENT ACTIVISM21 August 2019 - 18:38
- Duterte ruling clique is corrupt in official and criminal relations with China21 August 2019 - 18:11
- Remember Kian delos Santos and the murdered thousands16 August 2019 - 16:02
- Lorenzana’s “more security and less rights” is perverted Hitlerite logic15 August 2019 - 17:50
- Fundamental cause of armed revolution not CPP, communist ideas, but the exploitation and oppression of the Filipino people15 August 2019 - 04:42
- Anti-subversion law revival will foment greater dissent14 August 2019 - 18:05
- Red salute to the five revolutionary martyrs in Agusan del Sur17 July 2019 - 14:53
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41