The National Democratic Front-Eastern Visayas flatly denies the recent news report in the Daily Tribune newspaper claiming it has cleared the Ong political family in Northern Samar of involvement in illegal drugs. “The NDF-EV has not cleared key members of the Ong dynasty as claimed in the Daily Tribune, and these are rather still being […]
About NDFP WebMedia
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud NDFP WebMedia contributed a whooping 980 entries.
Entries by NDFP WebMedia
When the JASIG-protected NDFP consultants are released and get travel documents before August 20, it would be better than not to resume formal peace talks on August 20-27, 2016 because it is during the formal talks that the GPH and NDFP negotiating panels can discuss the mode of ceasefire and how best to arrange this. […]
The NPA’s punitive action is a just reprisal in the face of atrocities committed by the 25th IB combat soldiers such as ransacking of civilian houses and farms, mauling and intimidation of peasants and Lumads in Monkayo town since June. In fact, the notorious Army unit had not reduced the intensity of its combat-intel-psywar operations in the communities during GRP. Pres. Rodrigo Duterte’s short-lived unilateral ceasefire last week.
Napahawa na ang multinasyunal nga kompanya sa mining nga Glencore-Xstrata. Human ang kapin duha ka dekadang makanunayon ug walay puas nga pakigbisog, napalayas na sa rebolusyonaryo ug progresibong mga pwersa ang impakto nga mihulgang gun-obon ang atong kayutaan ug atong katawhan. Atong naabog gikan sa south central Mindanao ang tulo ka labing peligrosong imperyalistang mga […]
[Bisaya»] DENR Sec. Gina Lopez is commendable for her remarkably firm stand against open pit mining in the country, as well as her decisive asseveration of the Duterte administration’s disapproval of the controversial and environmentally destructive US$5.9 billion Tampakan copper-gold project in South Cotabato. The Philippine government was never determined in defending the environment and […]
The National Democratic Front in Southern Mindanao gives its highest honors to Wendell “Ka Joaquin” M. Gumban, communist, Red Army officer and University of the Philippines alumnus who was martyred along with Sario “Ka Glen” Mabanding during a firefight against the 66th Infantry Battalion-AFP on July 23 in Sitio Pong-pong, Brgy. Andap, New Bataan, Compostela Valley.
In a recent video clip released by the NPA in Southern Mindanao, Prisoner of War Police Chief Inspector Arnold Ongachen described the Red Army’s campaign of rehabilitation of drug users and appealed to the AFP to cease their so-called rescue operations and make way for the resumption of the peace negotiations.
The unilateral declaration of ceasefire by GRP President Duterte last July 25 was welcomed by the CPP as a measure to promote the scheduled NDFP-GRP peace negotiations. It is too bad that he has withdrawn such an order. We trust, however, that this will not affect preparations for formal resumption of peace negotiations scheduled for August 20-27 in Oslo, Norway, nor will it preclude the GRP President from reissuing such a declaration simultaneously with a similar unilateral declaration by the CPP and NPA on August 20.
The New People’s Army Regional Operations Command avers that there is no conspicuous and veritable unilateral ceasefire exercised by AFP, PNP and paramilitary troops in Southern Mindanao, five days after its Commander In Chief, GRP Pres. Rodrigo Duterte proclaimed such an order in his State of the Nation Address on July 25.
Red fighters of the Comval North Davao South Agusan Sub-Regional Command of the New People’s Army in Southern Mindanao thwarted a military offensive by the Civilian Auxilliary Force Geographical Unit (CAFGU) of the 72nd Infantry Battalion and armed Alamara paramilitary troops and carried out an ambuscade that killed Alamara member Panggong Bukad, and wounded four others in Bagnakan, Sitio Muling, Brgy. Gupitan, Kapalong, Davao del Norte, July 27.
News / Statements
- Denounce sedition cases against Robredo et al19 July 2019 - 21:20
- Reply to the intrigues sowed by the hypocrite BGen. Arevalo19 July 2019 - 04:36
- NDFP condemns Duterte for giving Israel’s IDF Nahal Brigade a role in his war against the people18 July 2019 - 02:55
- Comment on report that Cardinal Tagle has agreed to collaborate with the PNP against the revolutionary movement16 July 2019 - 18:39
- Reaction to the UNHRC resolution to investigate Duterte killings12 July 2019 - 14:54
- On Duterte fixing the plunder cases of biggest crooks in previous regimes11 July 2019 - 15:30
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30