Sa taong ito, ipagdiriwang natin ang limampung taon ng pakikibaka at pamumuno ng partido ng proletaryong Pilipino — ang Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas. Mula sa iilang nagsimula ilampung libo na ngayon ang bumubuo ng Partido sa Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, at sa iba’t ibang panig ng mundo. Sa gabay ng Marxismo, Leninismo, Maoismo Sumulong ang Partido sa limang dekada ng mga hamon, Ng mga katatagan at paglaban. Mula kay Marcos hanggang kay Duterte.
THE LONG STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM: Dedicated to the 50th annniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of the Philippines. A poem by Jose Maria Sison
A poem by Jose Maria Sison
The NDFP adopted the following 12-point program to bring about “national liberation and democracy [that] seeks to provide a broad basis of unity for all social classes, sectors, groups and individual Filipinos here and abroad desirous of genuine national freedom and democracy, lasting peace and a progressive Philippines.
By CPP Information Bureau
Before Typhoon Yolanda (international name Haiyan) swept through the Philippines, the Communist Party of the Philippines enjoined all revolutionary forces in areas along the supertyphoon’s path to mobilize the people and bring them to safer ground. Attending to the people’s well-being, New People’s Army units and people’s militia units organized a mass evacuation, giving priority to young children and the elderly.
Sine Proletaryo announced today the release of the video documentary, Yolanda: Overcoming calamity through revolution, in commemoration of the 8 November 2013 tragedy which killed thousands and ravaged entire cities and communities in central and southern Philippines.
By ROB FAIRMICHAEL, Action from Ireland
Where can you start in talking about the Afri Famine Walk? Well, 1849 is the best point because the Famine Walk is the re-enactment or retracing steps of a real tragedy that happened to people who died walking that way 165 years ago. There is a sense in which the ground we walk on is sacred, holy, or marked because we know some of the terrible things happened in that very place.
News / Statements
- Remember Kian delos Santos and the murdered thousands16 August 2019 - 16:02
- Lorenzana’s “more security and less rights” is perverted Hitlerite logic15 August 2019 - 17:50
- Fundamental cause of armed revolution not CPP, communist ideas, but the exploitation and oppression of the Filipino people15 August 2019 - 04:42
- Anti-subversion law revival will foment greater dissent14 August 2019 - 18:05
- NDFP Most Vigorously Condemns Trump Regime for Total Blockade of Venezuela9 August 2019 - 18:38
- Official and criminal connections of Duterte ruling clique to China8 August 2019 - 22:50
- Red salute to the five revolutionary martyrs in Agusan del Sur17 July 2019 - 14:53
- Red salute to Ka Joel Virador, tireless human rights defender11 May 2019 - 20:24
- Revolutionary tribute to Comrade Julie and Comrade Zero, martyrs of the encounter in Marcelo, Calatrava30 April 2019 - 19:50
- Solidarity message on the first anniversary of the Panmunjom Declaration27 April 2019 - 03:08
- WE ARE THE NPA: We serve the people and the revolution until victory and for socialism!31 March 2019 - 17:23
- Aabot ba tayo ng singkwenta kung hindi tayo mahal ng masa?30 March 2019 - 15:58
- Boldly intensify guerrilla warfare and wage all-out resistance against the US-Duterte fascist regime! Carry forward the people’s war to greater heights!30 March 2019 - 03:51
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41