Sa taong ito, ipagdiriwang natin ang limampung taon ng pakikibaka at pamumuno ng partido ng proletaryong Pilipino — ang Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas. Mula sa iilang nagsimula ilampung libo na ngayon ang bumubuo ng Partido sa Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, at sa iba’t ibang panig ng mundo. Sa gabay ng Marxismo, Leninismo, Maoismo Sumulong ang Partido sa limang dekada ng mga hamon, Ng mga katatagan at paglaban. Mula kay Marcos hanggang kay Duterte.
THE LONG STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM: Dedicated to the 50th annniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of the Philippines. A poem by Jose Maria Sison
A poem by Jose Maria Sison
The NDFP adopted the following 12-point program to bring about “national liberation and democracy [that] seeks to provide a broad basis of unity for all social classes, sectors, groups and individual Filipinos here and abroad desirous of genuine national freedom and democracy, lasting peace and a progressive Philippines.
By CPP Information Bureau
Before Typhoon Yolanda (international name Haiyan) swept through the Philippines, the Communist Party of the Philippines enjoined all revolutionary forces in areas along the supertyphoon’s path to mobilize the people and bring them to safer ground. Attending to the people’s well-being, New People’s Army units and people’s militia units organized a mass evacuation, giving priority to young children and the elderly.
Sine Proletaryo announced today the release of the video documentary, Yolanda: Overcoming calamity through revolution, in commemoration of the 8 November 2013 tragedy which killed thousands and ravaged entire cities and communities in central and southern Philippines.
By ROB FAIRMICHAEL, Action from Ireland
Where can you start in talking about the Afri Famine Walk? Well, 1849 is the best point because the Famine Walk is the re-enactment or retracing steps of a real tragedy that happened to people who died walking that way 165 years ago. There is a sense in which the ground we walk on is sacred, holy, or marked because we know some of the terrible things happened in that very place.
News / Statements
- Like his boss Duterte, Parlade is a brazen liar20 March 2019 - 07:03
- On the plan to set-up “National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict”14 March 2019 - 15:17
- Duterte’s preconditions to peace negotiations are crazy and clownish mouthing of the same rubbish14 March 2019 - 07:01
- Filipina, end Duterte’s reign of terror! Join the New People’s Army and smash the feudal-patriarchal system!9 March 2019 - 14:40
- Women’s Day banner call: Unite and fight Filipino women’s No. 1 enemy—US-Duterte regime8 March 2019 - 19:18
- On the anti-communist witch hunt against legal democratic organizations6 March 2019 - 19:24
- Condolences to the Revolutionary Communist Party of Argentina on the passing away of Comrade Otto Vargas18 February 2019 - 07:41
- Tribute to Comrade Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 18:30
- Tribute to Ka Felix Randy Malayao6 February 2019 - 02:36
- Mula sa isang Amerikano na nakipamuhay sa New People’s Army22 January 2019 - 00:00
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51