Sa taong ito, ipagdiriwang natin ang limampung taon ng pakikibaka at pamumuno ng partido ng proletaryong Pilipino — ang Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas. Mula sa iilang nagsimula ilampung libo na ngayon ang bumubuo ng Partido sa Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, at sa iba’t ibang panig ng mundo. Sa gabay ng Marxismo, Leninismo, Maoismo Sumulong ang Partido sa limang dekada ng mga hamon, Ng mga katatagan at paglaban. Mula kay Marcos hanggang kay Duterte.
THE LONG STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM: Dedicated to the 50th annniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of the Philippines. A poem by Jose Maria Sison
A poem by Jose Maria Sison
The NDFP adopted the following 12-point program to bring about “national liberation and democracy [that] seeks to provide a broad basis of unity for all social classes, sectors, groups and individual Filipinos here and abroad desirous of genuine national freedom and democracy, lasting peace and a progressive Philippines.
By CPP Information Bureau
Before Typhoon Yolanda (international name Haiyan) swept through the Philippines, the Communist Party of the Philippines enjoined all revolutionary forces in areas along the supertyphoon’s path to mobilize the people and bring them to safer ground. Attending to the people’s well-being, New People’s Army units and people’s militia units organized a mass evacuation, giving priority to young children and the elderly.
Sine Proletaryo announced today the release of the video documentary, Yolanda: Overcoming calamity through revolution, in commemoration of the 8 November 2013 tragedy which killed thousands and ravaged entire cities and communities in central and southern Philippines.
By ROB FAIRMICHAEL, Action from Ireland
Where can you start in talking about the Afri Famine Walk? Well, 1849 is the best point because the Famine Walk is the re-enactment or retracing steps of a real tragedy that happened to people who died walking that way 165 years ago. There is a sense in which the ground we walk on is sacred, holy, or marked because we know some of the terrible things happened in that very place.
News / Statements
- Rehashed amended petition to proscribe CPP-NPA is a piece of legal fiction with dire consequences for the people18 January 2019 - 07:17
- NPA-NEMR preparing to release the POW’s hampered by the continuous military operations of the AFP17 January 2019 - 19:04
- 600 ‘terrorists’ stricken off revised DOJ petition vs Reds11 January 2019 - 15:58
- Stupid slanted SWS survey question in favor of Duterte regime11 January 2019 - 03:19
- Reset of deadline for scheme to destroy the NPA will surely fail as people’s war will intensify9 January 2019 - 05:19
- Duterte regime is engaged in anticommunist witch-hunt against teachers, lawyers. Journalist and others8 January 2019 - 05:10
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION OF GREECE11 January 2019 - 04:07
- The Filipino people are in firm solidarity with President Nicolas Maduro Moros and the heroic people of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela9 January 2019 - 22:37
- Red salute to the 50th anniversary of the Communist Party of the Philippines!4 January 2019 - 16:36
- Talumpati ni Ka Cleo del Mundo sa pagdiriwang ng Ikalimampung Taong pagkakatatag ng Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas27 December 2018 - 03:51
- A warm greeting to the Communist Party of the Philippines on its 50th anniversary26 December 2018 - 04:18
- MESSAGE OF THE WORKERS WORLD PARTY TO THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF THE PHILIPPINES26 December 2018 - 04:15
- Our warmest greetings, and we are confident that the years ahead will bring still greater victories26 December 2018 - 04:13
- MESSAGE OF THE COMMUNIST WORKERS LEAGUE IN THE UNITED STATES26 December 2018 - 04:12